What's new

PTI has unprecedented support from establishment: Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry

and yet we have no proper reforms anywhere. Police, judiciary, bureaucracy, mafias, all doing what they do. I know PMIK is different man than rest of them. He is trying. Really trying. The man needs support around him not leeches.
There are lot of things which don't require 2/3 majority,current junta is old wine in new bottle(PTI),with new label(IK).
It's simply a vicious cycle in which state and common people are trapped and cycle keeps running due to our elites.

what you are saying is good for west democracy. If media or judricial or politican party were against these estabisument. they can easy boycott election and all. Instead what they do first they take part and when lost blame on establishment. if it wasnt establishment, nawaz and zardari would have sold Pakistan. In pakistan all awam, court, media, politicans kept establishment alive so that they can blame them and hide if something goes wrong by them.
i think you missed my point completely.

There are lot of things which don't require 2/3 majority,current junta is old wine in new bottle(PTI),with new label(IK).
It's simply a vicious cycle in which state and common people are trapped and cycle keeps running due to our elites.

Can you share those things which can be done without 2/3 majority and this govt can implement. I think the main issue is if they do it without proper thinking, they will end up in court and we all know how court give decision after faiz esa.

So it may end up bad for PTI considering no one will stand for pti (media, awam and all) even if pti is right because this is what this nation is good at complain after complain and not stand for the right thing that's why nawaz and zardari making slaves in pakistan with support of media.

Can you share those things which can be done without 2/3 majority and this govt can implement. I think the main issue is if they do it without proper thinking, they will end up in court and we all know how court give decision after faiz esa.

So it may end up bad for PTI considering no one will stand for pti (media, awam and all) even if pti is right because this is what this nation is good at complain after complain and not stand for the right thing that's why nawaz and zardari making slaves in pakistan with support of media.
Like Police and Bureaucracy reforms,restructiring both of them.Almost all of corruption is done by these babus with politicans getting their due share.Almost all those who helped previous juntas in looting state are still here.

Like Police and Bureaucracy reforms,restructiring both of them.Almost all of corruption is done by these babus with politicans getting their due share.Almost all those who helped previous juntas in looting state are still here.
firdos ashiq awan ask question to bureaucrate and we all seen what happened.

If we do reforms and they take it to court what and who will gurantee that it will not go against govt? After faiz esa its very clear what our judges decision will be.

firdos ashiq awan ask question to bureaucrate and we all seen what happened.
If we do reforms and they take it to court what and who will gurantee that it will not go against govt? After faiz esa its very clear what our judges decision will be.

I thought bureaucracy falls directly under the governments domain, should the courts try to intervene outside their allocated parameters then there should be consequences..

I thought bureaucracy falls directly under the governments domain, should the courts try to intervene outside their allocated parameters then there should be consequences..
judges can do anything and no one can ask any question that is what happened in last case. So they can intervene.

PTI might have some support from the establishment but it can never be trusted as they're known to change alliances before..

I don't see any chance for IK to become PM im 2023.

Most probably N league will form the government with establishment's backing, Choota kaddu shareef might be our Next PM.

PTI might have some support from the establishment but it can never be trusted as they're known to change alliances before..

I don't see any chance for IK to become PM im 2023.

Most probably N league will form the government with establishment's backing, Choota kaddu shareef might be our Next PM.

You may be right in your assessment, but there is still 2 years left of current GOP term, the problem is other than IK, there is no one credible to lead the country, the establishment will dig thier own grave should they choose to side with treacherous status quo. The status quo isn't fit to lead the country anymore, they have had plenty of chances with very limited success.

1621126105890.png

he himself has the support of establishment, while imran isnt any one's dog nor he is nawaz Sharif?
Time has come that imran grows up in his political role bring nawaz into a dialoge, to crub powers of few pentagon agents once and for ever !
If played sensibly imran can do that and bring more open democracy to Pakistan while pushing CEPEC under his own command! Not under any Bajwajones !once and forever if imran can do that. He will win next elections it if not he I'll be the main opposition but having dialoges with nawaz can ensure one thing that no matter who is in power they won't be dictated by any of secret pentagonas any more!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom