What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

what about the last time?
What are you even babbling about? If you are implying that IK needed Establishment support to win the previous elections, then you are damn wrong. This lie is propagated by the Khota league, supported by their touts in the media. In fact, if elections weren't rigged in 2013, IK was the winner of the 2013 election as well.

FgKVGGMWAAIspls.jpeg

I dont see him achieving any of his objectives, without violence and bloodshed. In Pakistan's entire history nothing has been achieved without violence.

I think this LM will fail as the previous ones.

Very much true.

But even in last LM IK took the lollipop. And this time the Boyz have already played their card. So IK has already squared them.

Protesting is their constitutionally protected right, and we must let them try within the allowed legal limits.
Dude , i told u many times, we have history of changing the govts with long marches in the past , it’s absolutely legal, why your back on fire ? Go read the history first

Dude , i told u many times, we have history of changing the govts with long marches in the past , it’s absolutely legal, why your back on fire ? Go read the history first

Go read my post again first before departing in a huff. :lol:

Go read my post again first before departing in a huff. :lol:
Lol.. stop lecturing us about legality here , we have nothing legal here in Pakistan , this imported corrupt regime is illegally installed by Bajwa & co against the wishes of the people of Pakistan, so the people have every right to remove this criminal corrupt regime by any means

Back
Top Bottom