What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

FgKXvUpXoAQeUEy.jpeg
FgKYIjzXoAM2TCb.jpeg
FgKYFgxWIAABU9q.jpeg

Lol.. stop lecturing us about legality here , we have nothing legal here in Pakistan , this imported corrupt regime is illegally installed by Bajwa & co against the wishes of the people of Pakistan, so the people have every right to remove this criminal corrupt regime by any means

You do realize that those who take illegal steps while claiming to end illegality are just as guilty, right? :D

You do realize that those who take illegal steps while claiming to end illegality are just as guilty, right? :D

Their logic is screwed. Too much consumption of PTI media cell bs isnt good for health.
Someone just called me murderer. lol. These guys are insane.

Their logic is screwed. Too much consumption of PTI media cell bs isnt good for health.
Someone just called me murderer. lol. These guys are insane.

It is okay, I have been called much worse over the years here on PDF. :D

Speaking the truth is never a popularity contest.

Have actually red the PEMRA notice? Or are you just busy spamming?

Anyways, the notice says, as per court order there should be a delay in live transmission. No barking against state instituition etc. etc. which was also the case for PDM. No ban. No nothing.

Atleast have the decency to say the truth.

enlighten us!!! we are fools! PLEASE SIR!

It is for everyone to reduce to eliminate their ignorance as they see fit, and that is no one else's business, including mine. :D

I don't think so. He has not yet attacked Mir Bajwa, the real culprit.
Escalation ladder. Next rung.

I am starting to believe that it’s a psychological staring match now. Who blinks first. Bajwa escalated yesterday. Now IK has.

In both escalations Bajwa is losing face. I think those that are being pessimistic or cynical are not reading this right. The sands have shifted

What are you even babbling about? If you are implying that IK needed Establishment support to win the previous elections, then you are damn wrong. This lie is propagated by the Khota league, supported by their touts in the media. In fact, if elections weren't rigged in 2013, IK was the winner of the 2013 election as well.
IK himself said that he was a puppet controlled by the Establishment last time

Back
Top Bottom