What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Insha allah this march will be successful and the current corrupt regime will be voted/forced out.

The question for me is, when IK comes back to lead will the nation be patient with the reforms and changes.

The economy is broken, there are many other issues which need dealing with, all of this will take time, allot of time.

So if you are good for Pakistan, these Mafias, including the Pakistani army will kill you. And if you are corrupt like the Sharifs and Zardaris, you get rewarded with PM-ship of the country. The biggest criminals in all of this is Pakistani army.

By this metric Khan too was "rewarded PMship".

Insha allah this march will be successful and the current corrupt regime will be voted/forced out.

The question for me is, when IK comes back to lead will the nation be patient with the reforms and changes.

The economy is broken, there are many other issues which need dealing with, all of this will take time, allot of time.
same thought! how IK plans to push reforms while economy keeps dying! how will he "manage" public response!

he needs to push accountability hang the bastards but needs to focus on economy!

Heard Imran Riaz Khan has also left the country. What's are other patriotic Pakistanis waiting for?
Serious?

It increasingly looks like all gloves are off. The establishment has taken the lead role in tackling PTI. The PDM stooges are in the backseat watching the show.

So much for establishment being apolitical.

Last edited:
By this metric Khan too was "rewarded PMship".
That's true. Or perhaps, they were forced to because he was actually too popular, as it may happen again. However, one thing is clear as day, Pakistani army at worst supports criminal, or at best is totally incompetent. Either way, it's not good for Pakistan.

Someone needs to map out the Sharif and Zardari network. This was ISI's job.
They know full well the map. Establishment was main beneficiary of the loot and plunder.

Jb in sb ki shalwarain utrain gi to pta chale ga khatna bi ni hui ti.

That's true. Or perhaps, they were forced to because he was actually too popular, as it may happen again. However, one thing is clear as day, Pakistani army at worst supports criminal, or at best is totally incompetent. Either way, it's not good for Pakistan.

I love when PTI fanboys bring up stupid bs without even thinking once. When caught continue with lie and bs.

I love when PTI fanboys bring up stupid bs without even thinking once. When caught continue with lie and bs.
Okay, so tell me this, are Sharifs and Zardari not certified chors? Why are they back in power, who is responsible? Next, who killed Arshad Sharif, only an imbecile will claim it was not a target killing. When he made everyone aware that his life is under threat, why was nothing done, in fact why was he chased out? Again, either incompetent or complicit. Next, was the senior senator tortured? Who did he name? If he lied, they should do a case, open hearing and let it be known to the public... Next, why no open hearing on cipher to prove IK a liar?

By "that merit" you would not be wrong, but exceptions don't make the rule. Your selective bias makes you blind.

Edit: Bottom line is, our country is a mess, almost bankrupt, who is responsible?

How many journalists will they force out of Pakistan?

There are many 2nd tier journalists that will pop up.

And this is the age of social media. The duffer boomers are brain dead.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom