What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Imran Khan dismisses news of negotiations with government

"Main boot polish karnay walon se baat nahi karta"

1667119502694.png

Khan sahab wears cap :pakistan:

1667119767437.png

Moeed Pirzada had to flee.

Establishment doing their dirty things here.

He was already beaten, in one of the videos in last few months, I saw stitches on his left hand

Last edited:

Day 3 - Pakistanis reject custodial torture and regime change operation and demand for fresh elections without meddling/rigging by establishment

1667120091451.png
1667120073413.png

1667120059234.png
1667120059562.png

One thing is very clear. The more Bajwa and horse face DG ISI have pushed to quell PTI the more intense the protests have become. These protests are rejuvenating the people. Elections will be held eventually. When that happens PTI will be ready to reap the rewards at the ballot box.

Speaking ma language bruv

*Rabid
We need a French style revolution , we may need many guillotines to cleanse us of the corrupt traitors..
Get rid of all these lavish wedding halls and clubs they made and use them to house the homeless..
Take the land from the landowners who inherited or were given it by the British Raj and distribute to the poor..
most importantly reduce the size of the army make it lean and efficient.. reduce the army budget and increase welfare and education.. welfare and education budget should be equal to military budget..
We have seen the results of neglect.. just look at India how they have advanced in education and as a result in all other sectors.
In India the army is under control, in Pak the army controls.. and the results are in front of everyone’s eyes..
Raw head reports to the prime minister and Home Secretary, but in Pak the Pm reports to the ISI head and iSI head reports to army head.. what a screwed setup..

Last edited:
Alhamdulillahi rabbil Alamin “Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe.”

Pakistanis reject slavery and western planted regime and its pupets.

1667123820007.png

سب تاج اچھالے جائیں گے
سب تخت گرائے جائیں گے
بس نام رہے گا اللہ کا
جو غائب بھی ہے حاضر بھی
جو منظر بھی ہے ناظر بھی
اٹھے گا انا الحق کا نعرہ
جو میں بھی ہوں اور تم بھی ہو
اور راج کرے گی خلق خدا
جو میں بھی ہوں اور تم بھی ہو

EObZJmVXkAgGKle.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, I didn't expect this kind of participation. I thought, there will be 10-15 k people marching towards Islamabad. I think we should expect close of 250K people storming the capital from KPK and Punjab. If another 50K join from within Islamabad, it will be very difficult to contain them.

Things can easily go south if Rana starts doing what he is best for. If he kills a few dozen people, the outcome can go either way.. either the end of government or the end of Imran's march.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom