What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

I am happy for Siddique Jan, he can easily apply for asylum now.

Many other journalists who find it hard to live a decent life due to extremely limited income, they have a good chance to makes their life much better.

The country is no more livable.

I am happy for Siddique Jan, he can easily apply for asylum now.

Many other journalists who find it hard to live a decent life due to extremely limited income, they have a good chance to makes their life much better.

The country is no more livable.
300 mil cant move! we have to make it livable no other option!

Revolution is the only way.. we need an Iranian revolution, where the corrupt shah in our case sharif and Zardari and army leadership either surrender or run away..
Then it will be the turn of the corrupt judges and land mafia and sugar /flour hoarders..
After that deal with the corrupt mullahs diesel and TTP/TLP lot..

Revolution is the only way.. we need an Iranian revolution, where the corrupt shah in our case sharif and Zardari and army leadership either surrender or run away..
Then it will be the turn of the corrupt judges and land mafia and sugar /flour hoarders..
After that deal with the corrupt mullahs diesel and TTP/TLP lot..

No run away option for them ! They have to be buried in Pakistan !

No more NRO

Convinced if 300K can rain down on Islamabad it is game over.

If that’s the case we’ll see Bajwa and Anjum unceremoniously having to resign.

The PDM will then fall off like a house of cards and do a runner.

1999C5E2-A852-4646-891A-5BE80793C89A.jpeg

People need a powerful force to bring revolution. Those incharge today have too much interest in keeping the status quo.

Exactly.

0.0001% of the country can leave but the rest 220 million have no option. Also, leaving at the time of trial is equal to desertion in my opinion, others may find it harsh, but that's how I see it. Note: I am referring to the elite lot who have their loyalties abroad, not patriotic journalists like Arshad Shareef Shaheed.

Pakistan is ours, we have to own it. Cherish it. Struggle for it.

Dhikr_for_Relief_of_Difficulty-1.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom