What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Pakistan main jis din graduates ki tadaad 25% se tajawuz karjaegi, uss din har aik ki ghunda gardi khatam hojaegi.

Honestly most of the common people have already graduated from the school called social media. The Boyz are still stuck in yes sir mind set. These days a common civilian can give a better response to what they call 5 gen warfare than the people at ISPR. Forget about information or other ministries.

Tehrir square pe kisi ko ghunda gardi nahi karnay di gaee.

Mursi had other problems. He couldn't maintain his popularity due to his personality issues.
WTF???? What personality issues? Pakistan East India Company colonial army is every bit as ruthless and brutal as well as sold out as the American and Zionist controlled Egyptian military.

Haqeeqi Azadi March: PTI could bring 30,000 protesters to Islamabad, says Sanaullah

Says for elections, Imran will have to come to table unconditionally

29104445736c52c.jpg

*Federal Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah has admitted that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf could bring 20,000 to 30,000 protesters to Islamabad as part of its Haqeeqi Azadi March.
The minister was answering questions on Twitter space late Friday.
Commenting on PTI’s march in Lahore, Rana Sanaullah said that Imran Khan was able to gather only 10,000-15,000 people and 500 to 600 vehicles in a city of 200 million.

He said the PTI will be able to bring 20,000 to 30,000 followers to Islamabad.
Comparing the PTI’s azadi march with that of PML-N’s long march led by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, the minister said that there was a massive crowd in the PML-N’s march.
Rana Sanaullah said if former prime minister Imran Khan wants to talk about election then he will sit with coalition leaders unconditionally. The talks will be beneficial for Pakistan, he added.
The PML-N leader said they are ready to talk, if Imran Khan agrees to sit and negotiate considering the country’s situation.
But Imran Khan has been saying that he would rather die than sit and talk with his political opponents, he added.
Rana Sanaullah said that Imran Khan has made a commitment publicly that he will not enter the red zone and will limit his march to the place specified by the Supreme Court.
He was referring to PTI chief’s speech made at Lahore’s Liberty Chowk where he said that the PTI protestors will not enter Islamabad’s Red Zone.
The minister said that Prime Minsiter Shehbaz Sharif has formed a committee to deal with the march. Following Imran Khan’s public commitment, we will consider allowing them to enter Islamabad.
If the march remains peaceful, then we have no authority to stop them, he said adding that the administration will be forced to take action if they come with the aim besieging Islamabad.

Give me 1 proof that the current lot at GHQ is loyal to this country, forget about the past.

Takar ke log? or their IQ is just of 12 graders and they are just used to handle like minded people.

You asked for one proof and proof is they are neutral and stopped supporting fraudia, traitor Khan. Bajwa made a mistake by selecting him, he got it right in the end when he realise Khan is more corrupt & wrong number. Pakistan, PA ki red line ha. PA will never go against Pakistans interests.

Let me tel you one thing IK itna ganda aur ghatia insaan ha, hamary officers ko galiyan bak raha ha..
iss ka anjam bht bura hoga Karma will get him soon.

Haqeeqi Azadi March: PTI could bring 30,000 protesters to Islamabad, says Sanaullah

Says for elections, Imran will have to come to table unconditionally

29104445736c52c.jpg

Commenting on PTI’s march in Lahore, Rana Sanaullah said that Imran Khan was able to gather only 10,000-15,000 people and 500 to 600 vehicles in a city of 200 million.
Ye kutti ka bacha kis ko pagal bna raha hay,

Lahore's Liberty was fully choked, from Sherpao Bridge to Ferozpur Road Icchra. There were so many people that at one time, I was nearly stampeded.

You asked for one proof and proof is they are neutral and stopped supporting fraudia, traitor Khan. Bajwa made a mistake by selecting him, he got it right in the end when he realise Khan is more corrupt & wrong number. Pakistan, PA ki red line ha. PA will never go against Pakistans interests.

Let me tel you one thing IK itna ganda aur ghatia insaan ha, hamary officers ko galiyan bak raha ha..

Lol, what or who gave the right to Bajwa to select Imran as PM in the first place?
The current situation of GHQ is as fd up both morally and constitutionally as your answer.

you are such an imbecile and a liar.

Who tf is Bajwa to select a PM? He is a govt official not the govt.

Ik cursing Armed Forces? Have you been following the current news? Its the other way around. But y'all Patwaris are too braindead and zehni ghulam to understand anything.

Lol, what or who gave the right to Bajwa to select Imran as PM in the first place?
The current situation of GHQ is as fd up both legally and constitutionally as your answer.

As i said he made a mistake & now they are neutral coz they realised he is wrong number and more corrupt as compare to PDM leaders. Corruption aside, he destroyed our economy completely.

As i said he made a mistake & now they are neutral coz they realised he is wrong number and more corrupt as compare to PDM leaders. Corruption aside, he destroyed our economy completely.

list of delusional fools

1) @Death Adder
2) @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
3)… koi aur hay to pls add kardo…

any new pics and videos from azadi march ?

Read again what I wrote and than come up with a better reply if you can.

Back
Top Bottom