What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Nothing more than a tamasha planned by establishment, all opposition and government involved to divert attention of awaam from issues like economy and security.

Nothing more than a tamasha planned by establishment, all opposition and government involved to divert attention of awaam from issues like economy and security.

Arshad Shareef ki shahadat bhi tamasha hai? Kis neend mein ho mere bhai

Senator Azam Swati tortured,

Shahbaz Gill tortured, electric shocked at private parts

Journalists sami ibrahim, imran riaz, ayaz amir..

35,000 tear gas shells fired at women, children and elderly on May 25, 2022

I think provincial governments have no role in controlling the telecom networks.

It also means that something big is in progress by the Federal govt.

U mean another f up. As much as everyone wants it to end up peacefully and positively. Pindi and Isb both comes with another mess. I mean they already cannot handle the baggage. They are just making it more difficult for themselves and no one else (least of which is IK).

U mean another f up. As much as everyone wants it to end up peacefully and positively. Pindi and Isb both comes with another mess. I mean they already cannot handle the baggage. They are just making it more difficult for themselves and no one else (least of which is IK).
Bura time chal raha hai becharon ka.

I hope they don't take an extreme step this time..

Sirf Neutral howay jab pata laga khan wrong number aur fraudia ha.

Give me 1 proof that the current lot at GHQ is loyal to this country, forget about the past.

Bura time chal raha hai becharon ka.

I hope they don't take an extreme step this time..

Takar ke log? or their IQ is just of 12 graders and they are just used to handle like minded people.

Arshad Shareef ki shahadat bhi tamasha hai? Kis neend mein ho mere bhai

Senator Azam Swati tortured,

Shahbaz Gill tortured, electric shocked at private parts

Journalists sami ibrahim, imran riaz, ayaz amir..

35,000 tear gas shells fired at women, children and elderly on May 25, 2022

Do hafte baad sab bhool jayenge, jaise itne saal bhulte aye hai. Hum log Dhaka ke bangali nai hai barkhodaar.

Give me 1 proof that the current lot at GHQ is loyal to this country, forget about the past.

Takar ke log? or their IQ is just of 12 graders and they are just used to handle like minded people.
Pakistan main jis din graduates ki tadaad 25% se tajawuz karjaegi, uss din har aik ki ghunda gardi khatam hojaegi.

Pakistan main jis din graduates ki tadaad 25% se tajawuz karjaegi, uss din har aik ki ghunda gardi khatam hojaegi.
I am afraid things will ruin more. Just like in Tahir square. They were all graduates.

Bhai jabi to establishment taleem pe focus nai karwati. PPP ka sath alliance karkay poray Interior Sindh or financial hub Karachi ko sakht aziat mein mubtala kiya howa hai takay loog DHA kay plots khareedein. Inka kaam sirf property dealing karna hai, civilians ko ye loog keera samajtay hain

India fired nuclear capable Brahmos supersonic missile in Mian Channu on 9 March 2022, in nay jawab nahi diya, na respond kiya, mamlay ko daba diya.

LoC pe ceasefire kardia India se.

Yesterday, Indian defence minister threatend gilgit baltistan and azad kashmir, No response from establishment or foreign office.. Instead they did press conference to attack most popular leader Imran Khan who is supported/backed by whole country's population

Last edited:
I am afraid things will ruin more. Just like in Tahir square. They were all graduates.
Tehrir square pe kisi ko ghunda gardi nahi karnay di gaee.

Mursi had other problems. He couldn't maintain his popularity due to his personality issues.

Back
Top Bottom