What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

1667024631890.png

Honestly, it’s a big failure.
One can compare it with previous long march, it’s like 70% reduction in number of supporters. Khan is done and there is no way back. 🤭

Last edited:
Honestly, it’s a big failure.
One can compare it with previous long march, it’s like 70% reduction in number of supporters. Khan is done and there is no way back. 🤭
Aaj kitni plate Khota Biryani khai ?

Han @Signalian bhai, Imran khan ke tu buhat supporters hai, Fajr ki Namaz pardhta ho ga yeh bhi, Right?

Aaj kitni plate Khota Biryani khai ?

Han @Signalian bhai, Imran khan ke tu buhat supporters hai, Fajr ki Namaz pardhta ho ga yeh bhi, Right?

Bhai yeh baatein purani ho gyein hain Khota Biryani etc.
ISI aur PA k officers ko galiyan deny wala kabi leader nahi ho skta sirf Ghaddar ho skta ha.

I just wonder personally i hate these Shairfs and Bhutto, Zardaris because i know in my heart that they are corrupt and evil like Lucifer but i never got the mentality of those who r supporting them and claiming them to be the victims and they are the most pious bunch there is? What would it take for people to understand that v deserves better?
IK long march will be successful Inshallah. But i don't think the current 16km imported Govt along with their handlers will let it happen. They will try for any sort of physical confrontation between ppl against the Army and well that would be Disastrous.

Back
Top Bottom