What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

So will the long march from other cities meet in Islamabad?

Is this the plan?
some of the people will merge with the main gathering of Long March .... but real street power in other cities which are far from Islamabad will be used to demonstrate the power within those cities.

Last edited:
Great to see the march pass so well today.

My perception of the army top brass was always positive and I thought they do everything for the benefit of the country. Last couple of months that perception has been tarnished, I have lost allot of respect for the top brass, its to the degree now that I would like to see all of them replaced with patriotic generals who don't play dirty politics against their own people.

If IK really wants to bring real revolution in Pak, then IK needs to change his route from Islamabad to GHQ, cross the GHQ gates, drag these Generals out of their holes, kill them on road and bury this curse once for all which is imposed on us since 47.

This GHQ is custodian and guardian of all the lawlessness, injustice, corruption we see every day where only powerful thrive while rest dies like Arshad Shareef.

Last edited:
1666990583394.png

Why do people keep saying he came to power with this establishment.
PTI's votes were curtailed in the last election. If anything PTI was subverted so the balance of power was not skewed one way. Every one close to what was happening in those days knows how the elections were engineered to suppress the voting for PTI.

IK would have taken a majority if it wasn't for rigging.

My perception of the army top brass was always positive and I thought they do everything for the benefit of the country. Last couple of months that perception has been tarnished, I have lost allot of respect for the top brass, its to the degree now that I would like to see all of them replaced with patriotic generals who don't play dirty politics against their own people.

We all believed that. Even IK said if you didn't like me and removed me then atleast should have bought to power new educated people but instead 1980s corrupt leadership came to power. Pakistan has moved on and we need educated leaders who will bring a change to Pakistan, we need better education system, corruption free police, judiciary who gives justice, we want to get rid of property mafia, sugar mafia, water mafia, all the mafias. Everybody knows the state institutes are slaves of the politicians and politicians are slave of the west.

Military generals have always been like this since 1947. I am surprised it took you this long to realize it.

THE LAST HOUR----- Imran Khan Long March.. Rana Azeem ..28 Oct 2022

No crackdown this time .. may 25 situation was different ...looks like islamabad will see a huge crowd now...
March should culminate with a jalsa in front of ghq.
They should hear the calls for bajwa hanging first hand.

IK should demand that bajwa resign and Nadeem anjum removed along with his key men.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom