What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

FgK9DHjXEAMAuQ8.jpeg
FgK8-X3WIAAi-Cr.jpeg
FgK7-cAX0AEkaqO.jpeg
FgK6DygaEAE56-p.png
FgK21ZlXEAEZ-3N.jpeg

I agree his 2/3 majority was taken away in 2013 and 2018 elections, they were rigged by both Kiyani and Bajwa destroyed Pakistan
I know for a fact the final tally was with great effort designed by the powers that be. Yet people keep saying he was brought in by the establishment. He was given just enough seats to accept the results, but also always be on a tether.
I love this guy. His swagger and confidence is contagious.

I know for a fact the final tally was with great effort designed by the powers that be. Yet people keep saying he was brought in by the establishment. He was given just enough seats to accept the results, but also always be on a tether.

I love this guy. His swagger and confidence is contagious.

May Allah give Khan sahab good health and give Pakistanis strength and courage to fight injustice and traitors within our sleeves. ameen

I really never thought that someone like myself will ever criticize our armed forces but after the disastrous press conference of yesterday I have to hang my head in shame and say enough is enough.
DG ISI looked like a complete joker and he has reduced our elite and fearsome agency to the level of bread thieves forced to give explanation when caught red handed.......

Its either IK now or no Pakistan for me......

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom