What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha oye yeh kela kahan se mila tujhe ,.....awesome :omghaha:
Im huge fan of these kela emoticons!! They are cute
woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

i think a coalition govt of N and PTI will come to power very similiar to the one we had in 2008.I dont know but for some reason i cant shake the feeling that we have not seen the end of PPP and they will also be their with their strength. ofcourse what i want and what can happen are different story as i want PTI to clean sweep but i dont think it will happen. If PTI can get about 70 to 90 Na seats they will be a big partner in coalition.

Pakistan can't afford to have Noon or PPP in party because this country will collapse. The Chinese certainly won't invest in Pakistan because Noon is Anti-Chinese. There are rumor's from what I have heard from my friends in China, who work in the government that China has built a special fund for Pakistan, but it depends on the type of government and the stability of Pakistan. IK is the key to success otherwise Army should come in.

all these things aside this jalsa is very very huge. infact very big. very impressive.

I think JI will be the most likely coalition partner with some independents in KPK.

They will sit in opposition in centre.

PTI won't be able to deliver on the Naya Pakistan hype that everybody seems to believe in at the moment if they are sitting in opposition in the center.

So is it PMLN-MQM or PPP-MQM in the center?

PTI won't be able to deliver on the Naya Pakistan hype that everybody seems to believe in at the moment if they are sitting in opposition in the center.

MQM as alway will be in the Govt no matter who the are with, I think sadly our new PM will be Nawaz Sharif.

Voice quality is very bad yaar, koi or link hai..

official pti site insaf.pk streaming kar raha hay

iss k alawa tv channel ki stream hi hay

lakin wo sirf imran khan ki speech hi dikhaen gay before and after jalsa nae dikhaen gay tv channels

MQM as alway will be in the Govt no matter who the are with, I think sadly our new PM will be Nawaz Sharif.

Voice quality is very bad yaar, koi or link hai..

official pti site insaf.pk streaming kar raha hay

iss k alawa tv channel ki stream hi hay

lakin wo sirf imran khan ki speech hi dikhaen gay before and after jalsa nae dikhaen gay tv channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom