What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
link day dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Sir. The public will speak on May 11. Rallies and Facebook likes do not mean anything until actual votes are cast and counted.

Totally agree with you on the above, I think its absolutely wrong to write of PMLN not everyone has access to internet and facebook, I just hope and pray PTI wins the elections to bring a change in Pakistan, Noon league will not bring a change it will be same old mantra.

No Sir. The public will speak on May 11. Rallies and Facebook likes do not mean anything until actual votes are cast and counted.

True. As much as I want PTI to sweep, but if they will be lucky if they manage to get 50 seats in NA and a coalition govt. in KPK and the reason being their inexperience and lack of exposure in electoral politics.

I have a large family across Punjab, and the vast majority it seems support PTI. Noon League will only win if they start manipulating votes and not comply with democratic principles. This time the public has become more political aware, hence any form of cheating will mean heads on pikes. And it is obvious that the voter turn out will be bigger and unprecedented in the history of Pakistan that will go into PTI camp because they want to see Naya Pakistan. Tired of bakery scandal, no electricity, bribery, corruption, killings and no governance.

کراچی: الیکشن چرانے کا روایتی کھیل شروع ۔ نارتھ ناظم آباد کے پولنگ سٹیشبن سے پولنگ میٹیرل کی چوری۔ سی این بی سی کے کیمرہ مین نے فوٹیج بنا لی۔ افسوس کہ الیکشن کمیشن اور ریاستی ادارے اس جعلی اور ٹھپہ مینڈیٹ کی سازش میں برابر کے شریک ہیں۔ صد افسوس

I have a large family across Punjab, and the vast majority it seems support PTI. Noon League will only win if they start manipulating votes and not comply with democratic principles. This time the public has become more political aware, hence any form of cheating will mean heads on pikes. And it is obvious that the voter turn out will be bigger and unprecedented in the history of Pakistan that will go into PTI camp because they want to see Naya Pakistan. Tired of bakery scandal, no electricity, bribery, corruption, killings and no governance.

What seems like reality may or may not be true. We have to wait until the votes are cast and counted.

PTI will clean sweep and it will be a dawn of a new era of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom