What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 Thousand and counting Views on PTI Live Stream!!
dance.gif

Aaj sham 9 bajay Imran khan kee taqreer live baree digital screen par Lahore ke 5 muqamaat par dekhai jaye gee:

1) Sadar
2) Wapda Town Market
3) Walton Rd
4) Sabzazar A block
5) Baba Grd (behind Secretariat)

What seems like reality may or may not be true. We have to wait until the votes are cast and counted.

True, but this time both PPP and Noon cannot cheat, otherwise bloodshed will occur. This election is important to me because depending on the type of government that comes into power, some heavy investment will come from oversea Pakistan's and foreigner contact will then have more confidence in our economy.

True. As much as I want PTI to sweep, but if they will be lucky if they manage to get 50 seats in NA and a coalition govt. in KPK and the reason being their inexperience and lack of exposure in electoral politics.

Yup, this seems the most likely outcome.

At the very least, 30 seats, at the most 80...and a government in KPK.

True. As much as I want PTI to sweep, but if they will be lucky if they manage to get 50 seats in NA and a coalition govt. in KPK and the reason being their inexperience and lack of exposure in electoral politics.

The real interesting question will be who the coalition partners are going to be, since no one party will have the majority. Depending on how the seats go down, a PTI-MQM government may be workable. What is unknown are MQM's negotiations behind the scenes as they likely will hold the key to forming a government, which gives them much more power than their number of seats would indicate.

Yup, this seems the most likely outcome.

At the very least, 30 seats, at the most 80...and a government in KPK.

What possible coalition partners do you see for the central government?

The real interesting question will be who the coalition partners are going to be, since no one party will have the majority. Depending on how the seats go down, a PTI-MQM government may be workable. What is unknown are MQM's negotiations behind the scenes as they likely will hold the key to forming a government, which gives them much more power than their number of seats would indicate.

What possible coalition partners do you see for the central government?

I think JI will be the most likely coalition partner with some independents in KPK.

They will sit in opposition in centre.

What possible coalition partners do you see for the central government?i

Peer Pagara will support PTI because of SMQ and there Gaddi Nasheen, and they always seem to win 7/10 seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom