What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
945521_10151646121293383_713826458_n.jpg

But government announced that no loadshedding on election day.
@Albatross, no idea. Check ECP website or maybe PTI website.

Can you provide more info like any official links on e-Voting?
Is it for Pakistanis abroad?

NOpe, only on select polling stations, that was what was written on the ticker on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
But government announced that no loadshedding on election day.

there can always be some excuse made e.g technical fault,overload etc you know how things go in pakistan everything can be manipulated..

Tell me, how exactly does PTI intend to win if the backward areas remain with PML(N) and PPPP?

Tell me, how exactly does PTI intend to win if the backward areas remain with PML(N) and PPPP?

Well the elections are only 2 days away so why fret ? Pataa chal jaii gaaa ! :kiss3:

Under 35s and swing voters.

There will be people out of fear or whatever reason will vote for PTI when in the ballot booth and say something different before, so count them too.

PTI will take majority.

It will be difficult for PTI to win a majority of seats given that fact.

I think PTI is banking too much on its urban appeal and forgetting that apart from Shah Mahmood Q and Javed Hashmi.. it has no other personalities to bank on to get those votes. It forgets that while this appeal for leaving the "personality" politics may sway urban voters to an extent.. it will not work or even have an impact on the Sindhi Hari who will still vote as his/her master wishes.

Our paindus get impressed by suits and style as we all know therefore I suggest to advertise these pics in villages :P..

947315_10151480845077745_411333935_n.jpg

Under 35s and swing voters.

There will be people out of fear or whatever reason will vote for PTI when in the ballot booth so count them too.

PTI will take majority.

From where? Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar , Multan maybe??

What about cheecho ki maliyan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom