What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS CAN VOTE NOW ! LONG PROCESS BUT WELL WORTH IT !
Overseas Pakistanis Postal Vote Procedure for Pakistani General Elections 2013 to be held on 11 May 2013
NUPSA would like to inform that the Government of Pakistan has given final approval for Overseas Pakistanis voting rights and the procedure to cast postal vote is given below:
1) At first, please SMS your NICOP/CNIC number to 8300 in Pakistan through a friend or family member if you are outside the country to verify your parliamentary constituency.
2) After you have verified this, kindly fill in the form given in the link below and send it to the local Returning Officer of your parliamentary constituency so that he/she dispatch your postal vote card to your correspondence address outside Pakistan.
In order to further assist you, we have also attached the links to sample forms which can be used as a guideline to fill in the postal vote form. All the information to fill in the form can also be found through the vote verification reply sms from 8300.
Furthermore, the name of your constituency's returning officer can be found by checking with your nearest local election commission office in Pakistan.
Postal Vote Form for both National and Provincial Assemblies:
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *t.pdf
Sample vote forms:
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *tFILLEDNA.pdf (National Assembly)
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *tFILLEDPA.pdf (Provincial Assembly)
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *t.pdf

No, they can't. Otherwise, media would've talked about this...

A PPP supporter, a PML-N supporter, a MQM supporter and a PTI supporter were having a discussion regarding the upcoming elections. As expected, the discussion was not heading to a conclusion, and none of them was able to convince the other. During the coarse of the discussion, the PTI supporter raised his hands in the air and prayed to Allah to make his children just like his leader when they grow up. He then asked the other three to do the same. The discussion ended there.

..... :sarcastic:

P.s.

Thousands of cars were prepared to leave for Islamabad last night from different areas of Lahore... it was just amazing, me getting ready in a while to join in.... :pakistan:

268925_10151463106254527_748695915_n.png

Sorry for late. Just want to ask how much kashmir issue is working in Pakistani elections? Is it one of the main issues. Curious.

@Oscar i agree with you, i have been talking to many extended family members who live in country side.
Some said PTI candidates are not wisely chosen in rural areas and most of them are arrogant. Other than that the bradri system is a big hurdle too!

PS. I am a PTI supporter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar i agree with you, i have been talking to many extended family members who live in country side.
Some said PTI candidates are not wisely chosen in rural areas and most of them are arrogant. Other than that the bradri system is a big hurdle too!

PS. I am a PTI supporter.

ALLAH (SWT) khair farmayein gay yar tension na lou

remember when bhutto came people were predicting at max he would be able to grab 15-20 seats but what happened he clean swept ....change is coming , there are many people who may not openly say that they support PTI for certain reasons but surely there is a chance that they will end up voting for PTI

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PTI is banking too much on its urban appeal and forgetting that apart from Shah Mahmood Q and Javed Hashmi.. it has no other personalities to bank on to get those votes. It forgets that while this appeal for leaving the "personality" politics may sway urban voters to an extent.. it will not work or even have an impact on the Sindhi Hari who will still vote as his/her master wishes.

I personally don't think PTI will win...but hey, we can all be optimistic!!!

IMO PTI is not relying on Sindh either, they are going in for Punjab and KPK, the rural areas of these places does have a significant PTI imprint, especially rural KPK>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom