What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting procedure for overseas Pakistani's

Overseas Pakistanis Postal Vote Procedure for Pakistani General Elections 2013 to be held on 11 May 2013
NUPSA would like to inform that the Government of Pakistan has given final approval for Overseas Pakistanis voting rights and the procedure to cast postal vote is given below:

1) At first, please SMS your NICOP/CNIC number to 8300 in Pakistan through a friend or family member if you are outside the country to verify your parliamentary constituency.

2) After you have verified this, kindly fill in the form given in the link below and send it to the local Returning Officer of your parliamentary constituency so that he/she dispatch your postal vote card to your correspondence address outside Pakistan.

In order to further assist you, we have also attached the links to sample forms which can be used as a guideline to fill in the postal vote form. All the information to fill in the form can also be found through the vote verification reply sms from 8300. Furthermore, the name of your constituency's returning officer can be found by checking with your nearest local election commission office in Pakistan.

Postal Vote Form for both National and Provincial Assemblies:

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplica...stalBallot.pdf

Sample vote forms:

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplicationForPostalBallotFILLEDNA.pdf (National Assembly)

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplicationForPostalBallotFILLEDPA.pdf (Provincial Assembly)

Does this mean overseas Pakistani citizens can vote??

Voting procedure for overseas Pakistani's

Overseas Pakistanis Postal Vote Procedure for Pakistani General Elections 2013 to be held on 11 May 2013
NUPSA would like to inform that the Government of Pakistan has given final approval for Overseas Pakistanis voting rights and the procedure to cast postal vote is given below:

1) At first, please SMS your NICOP/CNIC number to 8300 in Pakistan through a friend or family member if you are outside the country to verify your parliamentary constituency.

2) After you have verified this, kindly fill in the form given in the link below and send it to the local Returning Officer of your parliamentary constituency so that he/she dispatch your postal vote card to your correspondence address outside Pakistan.

In order to further assist you, we have also attached the links to sample forms which can be used as a guideline to fill in the postal vote form. All the information to fill in the form can also be found through the vote verification reply sms from 8300. Furthermore, the name of your constituency's returning officer can be found by checking with your nearest local election commission office in Pakistan.

Postal Vote Form for both National and Provincial Assemblies:

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplica...stalBallot.pdf

Sample vote forms:

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplicationForPostalBallotFILLEDNA.pdf (National Assembly)

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/FormofApplicationForPostalBallotFILLEDPA.pdf (Provincial Assembly)

Does this mean overseas Pakistanis can vote??

Ephedrine drug wala NA56 sy khara hai, Aadha pindi Nashie ker dia hai NA56 mein. Maira halka sy Chaudry nisar khara hai.
Khair,
hai to yeh b Joker. Yeh Balla sahi ker dy ga joker ko. Thora sa b turnout increase hua to yeh joker b Werr jae ga. Chikka lagay ga, wo b aesa k joker saari zindagai yaad karay ga k hua kia hai is k sath.

Yar rawalpindi walay badqismat ho gai agar NA_56 aur NA-52 say PML_n ko jiwaya phir say

Ephedrine drug wala NA56 sy khara hai, Aadha pindi Nashie ker dia hai NA56 mein. Maira halka sy Chaudry nisar khara hai.
Khair,
hai to yeh b Joker. Yeh Balla sahi ker dy ga joker ko. Thora sa b turnout increase hua to yeh joker b Werr jae ga. Chikka lagay ga, wo b aesa k joker saari zindagai yaad karay ga k hua kia hai is k sath.

Yar rawalpindi walay badqismat ho gai agar NA_56 aur NA-52 say PML_n ko jiwaya phir say

601943_543593879017443_598714786_n.jpg

2 Questions.

1) Will it be electronic voting machines or paper ballots?

2) When will they count the votes?

So how is the situation there in NA-250? IS Dr sahab strong in that constituency?

I think this is the only constituency of Karachi where PTI has the best chance to win elections?

I second you on this, this is the only constituency in whole Karachi where PTI has a very good chance to win. Apparently situation is good for PTI, people are on their feet, lets see..

paper ballot desipte EC has E voting system. Reason corrupt politican dont want it u know why. Imran Khan tried his level best but it wasnt possible since he wasnt in parliment :( Same with overseas voters

2 Questions.

1) Will it be electronic voting machines or paper ballots?

2) When will they count the votes?

PTI Norway transferred approximately 1900 000 Rs to PTI Pakistan

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf transferred approximately 1900 000 Rs to Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf "Naya Pakistan" fund. Thanks to everyone who contributed and helped us collect the money. Special thanks to Stavanger PTI tigers.

943758_648900335127160_154081065_n.jpg

Change We Need - Imran Khan [ Official ]
one of our member inbox us this msg

i came from dubai and just came for vote to My Captain and due to no holidays i lost my job but i came to vote my leader.. we will win inshalahhhhhhh

paper ballot desipte EC has E voting system. Reason corrupt politican dont want it u know why. Imran Khan tried his level best but it wasnt possible since he wasnt in parliment :( Same with overseas voters

What is the date of counting?

I second you on this, this is the only constituency in whole Karachi where PTI has a very good chance to win. Apparently situation is good for PTI, people are on their feet, lets see..

They are also good in my constituency(NA-253). Not that they would win but still they would get more votes than ever from my constituency.

E voting will also be avilable for people who want to use it, along with paper ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom