What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

@xyx007 hello Mr. Historical patriot. What happened to your Gillani thread? You are from Karachi too right?

Bro that example was given in context of Bundel Island project I was not proposing one project as alternative of the other ....

Bundel Island is the area where PTI was (or still) seeking to build project of a new city but those who already live there or those who live at the beach of main land Karachi don't have drinking water facility .... so again the this type of projects obviously raise the question of seriousness and priorities of the government.

As far as K-IV is concern it will serve mainly new projects of Bharia and DHA and near by areas, although it would increase overall availability of water but this project is too late and would not be be a meaningful addition .....

K-IV was initiated in Prevez Mushraf tenure but is not completed yet and only God knows when will this project get completed .... so this project is suffering the same dilemma with which every project of Karachi face .... delay of at least 10-15 years

Now the sustainable source of water which could provide continues supply in addition to existing sources is Arabian Sea ... So multiple desalination plants for the present and future of Karachi is necessary.
KIV will double karachi water supply along with proposed hub dam

This alone will be more work then done in karachi in last 70yrs..that too by a federal govt in immense financial crisis after 18th amendement with IMF

As person in one poorest province i dont understand whats so bad about this??

As i said karachi package is 10x greater then package for war torn FATA

KIV first stage will provide 192 MG, while fully completed will provide 650 MG

Karachi requirement for civil population at 20 gallons oer day for 1.6million population is around 320MG

so as someone outside karachi i fail to understand how can karachi people be so upset with govt that is taking matters seriously after 7 decades

KIV orginal plan of open channel is flawed simoly because gradient doesnt exist and no ground survey was done WAPDA did a ground survey in record 12 months and have intiated the project under emergency status and planning to complete in 36 months,(while PPPP spend 12b rupees wasted for no reason)

Even california cant do it at this pace

Now stating that bharia town will consume 192 MG is absurd and stupid

This is just one example

Look at KCR..and other BRTs

Bundal island is PRIVATE FUNDED INVESTMENT UNDER COBSIDERATION SINCE MUSHI era..this will bring huge NON GOVERMENT FUNDS and job creation for karachi

So a oerson from KPK doesnt understand why do 20% of karachi ELECT PPPP and still cry when federal govt is funding 1100 b ruppes(90b just for KIV) after only three years..

All i hear is last 70yrs but karachi only voted for federal govt just 3yrs ago in midst of unprecedented financial crisis

You do know IMF wouldnt allow such spending ...govt had to go along way to create such space..

Federal govt money isnt just for karachi but thats fine since its port city but crying and then not voting saying nothing is done is still beyond me and nothing you have said explains this

Let me give you example
You never heard people of peshawar being upset about BRT taking 2 years of planning and 3+ years of building..they knew it takes time..though people out of peshawarWERE VERY UPSET

In karachi its the opposite..people in karachi are upset because something is happening for the first time..and as such this is beyond me

We saw PMLN PPPP federal govts..nothing was done not an iota but now they are darlings of karachi?

I am not saying dont vote for PPPP or PMLN its people right to choose but then why do i hear complains that PTI did nothing at all (in presence of 18th amendment & financial crisis). I am sure if uneducated people in peshawar new that something is happening so do people of karachi ? Right? They dont know about KCR K IV progress?

What i am missing here..not the 70 years rant..because that wouldnt explain the new love for PPPP PMLN

Lol, I am pakistani not a political party member and belong to entire Allah bless land , sorry i can not give my view on this PTI setback in Karachi.
@xyx007 hello Mr. Historical patriot. What happened to your Gillani thread? You are from Karachi too right?

Lol, I am pakistani not a political party member and belong to entire Allah bless land , sorry i can not give my view on this PTI setback in Karachi.
Why not? Do they monitor your postings? Mr. Aseel Patriot

Karachi requirement for civil population at 20 gallons oer day for 1.6million population is around 320MG
1.6 million population ... ???

May I know what is the actual population of Karachi [again I am not asking Official Population but ACTUAL]

As i said karachi package is 10x greater then package for war torn FATA
Now its also our fault .... ???

For God sake once again I ask you to talk in perspective I have already told you 450 billion out of 1100 billion wold be given by Bharia as a settlement amount of illegal developing activity which cause financial lose to KDA [who I think was the owner of that land]

Rest of the amount is not additional funding but Only the Estimated Sum of Development Budget over the years for Karachi .... some of the existing projects are also part of it announced package, so PTI is NOT doing favour but only playing with budgetary estimations.

So plz rather to quote this superficial 1,100 billion figure just tell me what are the projects which will take place under this package .... ???

So it will happen when happen, till now you can't even name the LIST of APPROVED PROJECTS under 1,100 billion package ....

so as someone outside karachi i fail to understand how can karachi people be so upset with govt that is taking matters seriously after 7 decades
What is Happening ...... nothing ??? plz just tell me

KCR is still not fully functional and as I already told you plz don't give credit to PTI for this project, its was the Previous and Current Chief Justice of Pakistan who should take credit for this.

BTR .... bhai hum karachi walo ne mangi thi ..... ???

Is It active .... ???

When was this project started .... ???

So would you give credit of this Project to PTI .... ???

So a oerson from KPK doesnt understand why do 20% of karachi ELECT PPPP and still cry when federal govt is funding 1100 b ruppes(90b just for KIV) after only three years..

Again talk in perspective ..... delimitation are done by Karachits or by PPP .... ???

Delimitation are based on census so plz tell me who conducted the census .... ???

PPP is the most righteous Party of the country ....

Do you even have the idea about the scandal of regularisation of villages and the on bases of this how business of land garbing initiated by PPP under legal cover ......

So plz when you have no basic Idea of Karachi's politics then plz rather to pass judgement as an outsider .... plz accept PTI is not even resolving the problems of Karachi but increasing it ....

Just as an Example one of the PTI representative from Lyari is now named by some sources as head of number criminal activities ....

So plz rather to blame, understand the situation on the ground .... PTI has almost lost Karachi ..... [yes I have used the word almost] there is a possibility of comeback but PTI is too weak to even try it .....

Last edited:
1.6 million population ... ???

May I know what is the actual population of Karachi [again I am not asking Official Population but ACTUAL]

Now its also our fault .... ???

For God sake once again I ask you to talk in respective I have already told you 450 billion out of 1100 billion wold be given by Bharia as a settlement amount of illegal developing activity which cause financial lose to KDA [I think the owner of that land]

Rest of the amount is not additional funding but Only the Estimated Sum of Development Budget over the years for Karachi .... some of the existing projects are also part of it announced package, so PTI is doing favour but only playing with budgetary estimations.

So plz rather to quote this superficial 1,100 billion figure just tell what are the projects which will take place under this package .... ???

So it will happen when happen, till now you can't name even LIST of APPROVED PROJECTS under 1,100 billion package ....

What is Happening ... plz just tell me or to Karachits KCR, KCR, KCR it still not fully functional and as already told you plz don't give credit to PTI for this its the Previous and Current Chief Justice who should take credit for this.

BTR .... bhai hum karachi wala ne mangi thi ..... ???

Is It active .... ???

When was it started .... ???

So would you give credit of this Project to PTI .... ???

Again talk in perspective delimitation are done by Karachits or by PPP .... ???

Delimitation are based on census so plz tell me who conducted the census .... ???

PPP is the most righteous Party of the country ....

do you even have the idea about the scandal of regularisation of villages and the on bases of this how business of land garbing initiated by PPP under legal cover ......

So plz when you have no basic Idea of Karachi's politics then plz rather to pass judgement as an outsider .... plz accept PTI is not even resolving the problems of Karachi but increasing it ....

Just as an Example one of the PTI representative from Lyari is now named by some sources as head of number criminal activities ....

So plz rather blame understand the situation on the ground .... PTI has almost lost Karachi ..... [yes I have used the word almost] there is a possibility of comeback but PTI is too weak ti try it .....
1.6 m is documemted population. True karachi population may be let say double but certainly not triple
PS
Karachi can vote for whomever they want but they should think things could REALISTICALLY been different then what they are now
We need to find harry potter to complete KIV in 28 days

1.6 m is documemted population.
1.6 m mean One Million Six hundred Thousand =1,600,000 is the documented population of Karachi ..... ???

seriously man ..... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Balwal says.. at least non of election commission officials were kidnapped!

Bundal island is PRIVATE FUNDED INVESTMENT UNDER COBSIDERATION SINCE MUSHI era..this will bring huge NON GOVERMENT FUNDS and job creation for karachi

Its another housing scheme that will not go anywhere. PTI need to stop wasting time and work on cross border smuggling and give incentives for industries to produce locally. For f sake south Balochistan and Karachi is filled with smuggled Iranian products. Same Iran that enjoy higher standard of living and have higher wages yet somehow make products cheaper then in Pakistan.

1.6 m is documemted population. True karachi population may be let say double but certainly not triple
PS
Karachi can vote for whomever they want but they should think things could REALISTICALLY been different then what they are now
We need to find harry potter to complete KIV in 28 days
Lol 1.6 million ? Are u trolling ? Or serious

1619974209546.png

Back
Top Bottom