What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

To be honest this was long coming and I am glad that PTI suffered this humiliating defeat. Hope they now realize how they have abandoned Karachi and haven't done anything for the city in 3 years. Hope they will make amends or else forget any seats from Karachi in next elections.

Also another big reason behind these back to back defeats in by-elections is because of very high inflation. There is a genuine frustration in masses due to inflation and unemployment. There are still 2 more years to go so I hope PTI govt will make amends and give some relief. Its do or die situation for PTI otherwise our public won't hesitate in voting for the goons again.

Last edited:
For KP he becomes Taliban Khan. Hazara is TLP support base though. Lets wait for 2023, recent by election in KP told different story. Imran Khan too is going for boom in last 2 years. Because only issue in Pakistan is economy, at least in punjab. Unlike in India where people vote for ideology of Hindutva.

Come 2023 it will be hard for PTI. Just like any other party after 5 years of rule in Pakistan, people here don't have much stomach for liars. Thats why I say PTI need to show some results in last two years for it to become force in 2028 again otherwise it will become like PPP. In 2023 N league will win because people know they have never been allowed to complete 5 years because of establishment/army interference. Only puppet PM can complete its 5 years term in modern Pakistan. What ever development you see in Pakistan is thanks to Nawaz Sharif era and vision.
PTI will do clean sweep in kpk
PML like 2018 will repeat victory in central punjab but TLP might cause problems
sindh will go for PPPP

south punjab and karachi will decide who gets the center
To be honest this was long coming and I am glad that PTI suffered this humiliating defeat. Hope they now realize how they have abandoned Karachi and haven't done anything for the city in 3 years. Hope they will make amends or else forget any seats from Karachi in next elections.

Also another big reason behind these back to back defeats in by-elections is because of very high inflation. There is a genuine frustration in masses due to inflation and unemployment. There are still 2 more years to go so I hope PTI govt will make amends and give some relief. Its do and die for PTI otherwise our public won't hesitate in voting for the goons again.
do what in karachi ...
things takes time

PTI will do clean sweep in kpk
PML like 2018 will repeat victory in central punjab but TLP might cause problems
sindh will go for PPPP

south punjab and karachi will decide who gets the center

I think that's the most likely scenario for 2023 as of now but you're discounting PTI in South Punjab. They are mighty strong but that was largely based on JKT's affiliation and network.

PTI clean sweeps KPK, South and North Punjab
PML-N clean sweeps Central Punjab
PPP clean sweeps Rural Sindh

Karachi and Balochistan is anyone's guess

Those who were accusing Karachites and were claiming that Karachi elected PPP candidate, and were basing their arguments on racist thinking, this is how PPP won this election

And now for those who were accepting 21.6% turnout in NA-249 as genuine .... need to read this and should understand that ALL COMMUNITIES in Karachi rejected not only this election but all parties who participated in this election ....

@Areesh just for your information ....

news-19.gif

[link]

Last edited:
Those who were accusing Karachites and were claiming that Karachi elected PPP candidate, and were basing their arguments on racist thinking, this is how PPP won this election

And now for those who were accepting 21.6% turnout in NA-249 as genuine .... need to read this and should understand that ALL COMMUNITIES in Karachi rejected this election and all parties who participated in this election ....

@Areesh just for your information ....

View attachment 741962
[link]

I know brother

We all know how genuine this election was

I am just angry on Imran Khan for gifting this seat to our oppressor. Shame on him

PTI lost nothing in Karachi,... gains of Zardari are gains of Imran Khan.
Hint... PTI did not object to any of the otherwise open rigging by PPP and vice versa in Daska elections and Khushab elections.

In genera elections, it's difficult to monitor every polling station but in by-elections it's more than clear that PPP and PTI are cheat parties full of cheats and liars, on the other hand with zero allegations PMLN pop out as a law abiding party, as well popular among masses and more so among the industrialists.

From comments above i clearly see the frustration among PTI ranks, which is rightly so, as they have to give answer for the billions which they spent, once their authority over bureaucracy and judiciary will relinquish.

Last edited:
PTI will become a small party in KPk, it probably won't be able to form the administration there unless there's the usual help. Most probably join up with PTM and claim that the reason for their abject failure was racism towards the Aryan nation

PTI will become a small party in KPk, it probably won't be able to form the administration there unless there's the usual help. Most probably join up with PTM and claim that the reason for their abject failure was racism towards the Aryan nation
This is very much writing on the wall but would IK ever agree on general elections?

This is very much writing on the wall but would IK ever agree on general elections?
Ik is cunning not clever and will do anything to stay in power. He is like the great Jewish Abid, Bursessa, who eventually bowed down to the devil but to no avail

Ik is cunning not clever and will do anything to stay in power. He is like the great Jewish Abid, Bursessa, who eventually bowed down to the devil but to no avail

Exactly my point, he'll do any thing to remain in power and now it's clear that not even rigging can help him climb from 6th rank 1st rank. So his most likely move is to prevent elections from happening, which makes him a security risk.

Daska had more PTI interest than Karachi.

Karachi went for half the prize of Daska.

Exactly my point, he'll do any thing to remain in power and now it's clear that not even rigging can help him climb from 6th rank 1st rank. So his most likely move is to prevent elections from happening, which makes him a security risk.
My contention is that he is an agent of a hostile entity. The problem is are not his handlers in the establishment the same.
He himself is just scum and and everyones pawn

Is waqt Karachi mai ppp ke paltu ghundon ke police ke ghunga gardi or darindigi jari ha or isa rokna wala koe nhi inho na to RAMZAN ko bhe nhi baksha or ab Eid inn ka nishana pr ha iss ppp ka khatma kr do or phr iss mulk ma positive change dakna ya koe political party nhi ha ab ya aik intahapasand corruption mafia crimenals ka group ha iss ppp na pura shahar loot ka bazar garam kya hua ha har jagah bhatah or rishwat satani aam ho chuke ha koe puchna wala nhi or shia gardi karwa ka mulk ma khanajungi or fasad karwana ke pure tayare kr ka bathe hue ha ya pee pee pee ALLAH isa gharq kra...

Is waqt Karachi mai ppp ke paltu ghundon ke police ke ghunga gardi or darindigi jari ha or isa rokna wala koe nhi inho na to RAMZAN ko bhe nhi baksha or ab Eid inn ka nishana pr ha iss ppp ka khatma kr do or phr iss mulk ma positive change dakna ya koe political party nhi ha ab ya aik intahapasand corruption mafia crimenals ka group ha iss ppp na pura shahar loot ka bazar garam kya hua ha har jagah bhatah or rishwat satani aam ho chuke ha koe puchna wala nhi or shia gardi karwa ka mulk ma khanajungi or fasad karwana ke pure tayare kr ka bathe hue ha ya pee pee pee ALLAH isa gharq kra...

Handlers of PPP and PTI are one and same. One party command Sindh Govt. and other one steer Federal govt. + 3 provincial govts.
Now just imagine the fool who believe in BS which both parties sell them. Hope i don't need to list the one excuse which IK tell in his every speech and in reply to every question asked to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom