What's new

PTI calls for electronic voting machines in upcoming elections

Of course, you can. Unfortunately, your blah-blah attempt only made you incompetent right now. Pay attention to the post carefully in regards to the restriction that apply.

Conflict of interests mean one loyalty and two nations. If you are national citizen of England/US/Canada, then you are not supposed to vote in Pakistan, but you can travel to Pakistan. Unless you are in USA on work/trip visa, then you can vote for Pakistan through online or letter. That is what most do nowadays while in overseas. [Overseas American, Overseas Canadian, Overseas English]

Similarity, people who are living aboard on trip/work visa while remains national citizen of Pakistan, then they can vote for Pakistan through the only system which is already available in North America, Europe and elsewhere. Otherwise, it is conflicts of interests if overseas Pakistanis happen to be national citizen while vote for Pakistan through the online system which is presuming to be national citizen of Pakistan as well.

When you take oath and allegiance to the nation you live in, you surrender your loyalty to the only nation you live in no matter what. Have you forgotten your own oath and allegiance to USA you live in? If you have, then it doesn't take long to report your posts to the US authorities to remind your oath and allegiance to USA only. :D

You have obviously no idea what you are taking about. You keep repeating about a conflict of interest. How is there a conflict of interest in merely voting? You are one confused fella.. COI only applies to politicians, government members, legislators not the common citizen.. I'm not running to be president so all of this conclict of interest doesn't matter to me—because I am just voting. Again I'm not neither of those people so I'm not required to take an oath. It's obvious you don't about how any thing works.

Please take a look at your "Dear Loyal Humble Zero Conflict Pakistani"

ASIF-ZARDARI-SHAGOOFA-PKG-asif-j-23-12.jpg

images

_42928527_hussain_body.jpg

People should be able to vote with their own Nadra card and vote "authorization code"
Authorization code come to you by Email from NADRA office you can always request it to come to your email (2 minute) or home by regular mail (5 days)

Process should be simple

1 - Internet
2 - Web site
3- Enter your Home Address in Pakistan (Must mention Address in Pakistan)
so your voting district can be determined
4 - You Enter your NADRA ID
5 - You Enter your vote authorization Code
  • Caste your vote and you are done.
No need to go to the voting center to vote

If you detect your vote was illegally casted , you can submit a form with your NADRA ID / Authorization code and flag the vote

• Introduce Early voting by 1 week so people can vote 1 week before election

• People in Rural Areas can still use old polling stations as they may not have internet or know how to use websites
there are brilliant Ideas , but implementation is the problem

You have obviously no idea what you are taking about. You keep repeating about a conflict of interest. How is there a conflict of interest in merely voting? You are one confused fella.. COI only applies to politicians, government members, legislators not the common citizen.. I'm not running to be president so all of this conclict of interest doesn't matter to me—because I am just voting. Again I'm not neither of those people so I'm not required to take an oath. It's obvious you don't about how any thing works.

Please take a look at your "Dear Loyal Humble Zero Conflict Pakistani"

Whining is not going to clear the argument, no offense. If you have nothing concrete to say, sometimes silent is better than whining for the sake of it.

Clearly, you have no clue how conflict of interests work here.

Whining is not going to clear the argument, no offense. If you have nothing concrete to say, sometimes silent is better than whining for the sake of it.

Clearly, you have no clue how conflict of interests work here.

My argument has been delivered and a concrete-esque KO has been served on the behalf of your face. You can take the silent treatment with that. Mister "Fallen King"

Serious reforms are needed in our electoral process.

'Conflict of interests'?

Right ... So this is your argument for refusing to give voting rights to legal citizens! Public voting in general election can have conflict of interest issues .. world's oldest democracy doesn't think so but you do! Wow. Awesome! Well done my man!

@el 3mir this guy is a bigot and Moto gang employed, don't feed him.

Right ... So this is your argument for refusing to give voting rights to legal citizens! Public voting in general election can have conflict of interest issues .. world's oldest democracy doesn't think so but you do! Wow. Awesome! Well done my man!

Do you understand conflict of interests? It is matter of loyalty. Much like your 'accept Blasphemy law or leave Pakistan'. It is matter of loyalty which to the extent you should have understood given your rigid stances on Blasphemy law on most threads.

Even then, i gave him platform to prove me wrong. That member has nothing to offer except whining which doesn't add any basis to the debate. Not a single link or act of procedure to prove his case on dual-nationality on voting rights which is different matter compared to residing. Whereas i already clarified based on the links posted by his compadre which that member ended up redacting through 'blah-blah' method on my posts instead of reading my posts to understand my points.

Clearly, that member is here to troll everyone here instead of taking serious into debate. I am not going to waste my time with that troll anymore.

Last edited:
Do you understand conflict of interests? It is matter of loyalty. Much like your 'accept Blasphemy law or leave Pakistan'. It is matter of loyalty which to the extent you should have understood given your rigid stances on Blasphemy law on most threads.

Even then, i gave him platform to prove me wrong. That member has nothing to offer except whining which doesn't add any basis to the debate. Not a single link or act of procedure to prove his case on dual-nationality on voting rights which is different matter compared to residing. Whereas i already clarified based on the links posted by his compadre which that member ended up redacting through 'blah-blah' method on my posts instead of reading my posts to understand my points.

Clearly, that member is here to troll everyone here instead of taking serious into debate. I am not going to waste my time with that troll anymore.

Why does Britain allow overseas voting rights? Kindly answer that. Oldest democracy in the world doesn't seem to have such loyalty issues, why is that?

Why does Britain allow overseas voting rights? Kindly answer that. Oldest democracy in the world doesn't seem to have such loyalty issues, why is that?

Overseas voting right has never been the issues which you would have learned by now if you have bothered to read my posts earlier instead of fast tracking to the rash conclusion.

There is certain restriction apply on overseas voting rights due to conflict of interests which has been explained earlier along with the example. People can participate in the virtual election system freely.

Overseas voting right has never been the issues

restriction apply on voting rights due to conflict of interests

You love contradicting yourself ... :sarcastic:

All CNIC/NICOP holders should be allowed to vote from any country should they choose to vote. If I can fly to Pak to vote without ANY restrictions whatsoever (after spending £600 on flight), then I should be allowed to walk in the high commission and vote as well.

People like you want to impose financial restrictions (travel costs) as there is no other restriction for overseas Pakistanis just to enter Pakistan for 1 day to cast the vote.

You will have better luck getting a coherent answer from a chimpanzee.

Reforming of overall system.database verification according to official nadra pta cell electronic sources through intelligence and security agencies while criteria for elections to be followed most important when u hire a peon according to some conditions and no checking character for country highest offices?

You love contradicting yourself ... :sarcastic:

All CNIC/NICOP holders should be allowed to vote from any country should they choose to vote. If I can fly to Pak to vote without ANY restrictions whatsoever (after spending £600 on flight), then I should be allowed to walk in the high commission and vote as well.

People like you want to impose financial restrictions (travel costs) as there is no other restriction for overseas Pakistanis just to enter Pakistan for 1 day to cast the vote.

I am not going to explain what has already been explained. That being said, you have short span of attention, no offense. The answers is there in my previous posts. All the best.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom