What's new

PTI Boycott Erdogan's Speech at Parliament

He may not have a problem with a Turkish President over his corruption, on the other hand people like you have no problem with a Pakistani PM over his corruption. Pay attention to the highlighted words. Nuff said :rolleyes:

Who am i judge over people's action? That's God job. Always has been and always will be.

But Imran Khan draws the line on corruption regardless of the boundaries, nationalism, and whether it is domestic or international. A corruption is a corruption, and it should be treated as such.

Unless it is meant to be selective accountability which has always been the case of PTI knowing Imran Khan fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party not long ago, yet cannot wait to demand accountability on others through illegally tactics which often comes in the shape of anarchism.

So it is good question. Why is it okay for PM of Turkey, but not PM of Pakistan? :D

PTI i believe met Turkish ambassador today so they could arrange a separate meeting with Erdogan instead of going to Parliament. It is sad that Imran khan is bringing politics and hatred for Nawaz Sharif in interstate relations !!! He bycotted the joint session for Kasmir policy too, Imran doesnt give a damn about national interest !!!

Imran Khan is a stubborn idiot. One of his party members was saying on TV, that they will meet Erdogan separately and said this boycott will embarrass Nawaz Sharif in global news media outlets. These idiots have no value for Pakistan's national interests. Just out of hatred for Nawaz they are ruining Pakistan's image. Erdogan being a powerful leader can bring together the two political parties I believe and I guess he will as during previous govt tenure when he visited he issued a similar statement of pakistani parties to unite !!!

Nawaz Sharif is Pakistan's democratically elected PM and we Turks cannot change this fact. Erdogan has no other choice than to accept his invitation to speak in the Pakistani parliament, which is btw the heart of your nations sovereignty. What other choice did he seriously have? I really don't understand some members objections to Erdogan's visit.

Last edited:
On this thread here.
Well you see problem is that some still just can't accept Nawaz sharif as their PM because it's true that he did rigging to win elections but you're right too he is our PM now and Mr Erdogan obviously have no other choice other than to accept his invitation and speak in parliament and IK and his party/supporters should understand this which hopefully they will.

Nawaz Sharif is Pakistan's democratically elected PM and we Turks cannot change this fact. Erdogan has no other choice than to accept his invitation to speak in the Pakistani parliament, which is btw the heart of your nations sovereignty. What other choice did he seriously have? I really don't understand some members objections to Erdogan's visit.

Brother no Pakistani can ever have objections to erdogan's visit he is welcome will always be.
Nawaz is supported by majority brother. Its just this political party PTI led by the lunatic Imran khan..He protested right before Chinese President's visit to delay signing of CPEC by one year, then he bycotted joint parliament session on Kashmir policy when India claimed cross border raids, then he delibrately matched the timing and location of his anti corruption protest on Islamabad Peshawar motorway with a aim to lock down capital the very day Chinese trucks carrying exports under CPEC were to pass through the same highway, now he is doing this. Although he is supported by minority but his aim is to give as much strategic and economic damage to Pakistan as a state that people turn against Nawaz Sharif which isnt happening thus he is frustrated.

Erdogan's decision is right , this is his second home , he should come to parliament, Imran doesnt represent Pakistani masses.

I think it is good that Erdogan's representative has made it clear that they are not interested in separate meeting with PTI. They are here for Pakistan, and that's what they will do. I think it is good message to send that they will not tolerate PTI antics to carry on with its anarchism over the interest of Pakistan as whole. Because if anybody betray Pakistan, that will be traitor of Turkey as well and vice versa. :)

I think it is good that Erdogan's representative has made it clear that they are not interested in separate meeting with PTI. They are here for Pakistan, and that's what they will do. I think it is good message to send that they will not tolerate PTI antics to carry on with its anarchism over the interest of Pakistan as whole. Because if anybody betray Pakistan, that will be traitor of Turkey as well and vice versa. :)
Actually it's another embarrassment for PTI they should not request in first hand for a separate meeting he is president of Turkey not Sheikh Rasheed you can adjust time any day:lol:

Personally I think that was a disrespectful move. I'm no fan of PMLN but this doesn't seem right.

President Erdogan is a neutral party, from a different Country, a Strong ally, a guest and isn't 'favouring' anyone. He's just calling for a union because he is coming to the State and that should be respected. In the end PTI leader is shooting himself in the foot.

I sincerely hope that the leading political leader and contender, Mr. (K)han, seriously reviews this decision. Reis Erdo'an is a politician too and he has his more than a fare share of adversaries. They're also scrutinizing every move from him. Let's not amuse them either...
What Khan does is not the concern of any Non-Pakistani. Imran Khan is an idiot but I will defend him against any foreigner just as I would do for any Pakistani.

Tell your stupid Reis to act as a Head of State and not as a personal friend of Nawaz. He is as corrupt as Nawaz and they both are in collusion to mint some easy commission money.

It's PTI decision. No one should force them to change

They are a public platform... hence they get judged by us. Otherwise they are irrelevant... just admit it... another retarded move by baby Imran.

Inko sharam nahi ati

What about if supreme court make decision in favour of pmln

Ik is laughing stock now, doing monkey tactics

Back
Top Bottom