What's new

PTI Bahawalpur Jalsa

BrNJIvGCIAAiDCD.jpg

If anything, it was PM who needed to visit those IDPs, IK holds no public portfolio. While PM is direct administrator of FATA, its his responsibility to take care of IDPs. But still, IK visited them before PM, KP govt has facilitated IDPs in KPK by setting up largest camps for them (Punjab has imposed ban on entrance of IDPs).
Get out of your sheer hatred towards IK and you some brain, don't act like Gullu Butt.
Well PM did visit them.... who visited who BEFORE is an argument so foolish i don't want to get into it, point is both are scoring points and in my POV both are going equal.
Punjab has done an app laudable deed by not allowing the IDPs in, i commend our CM on this very issue.

Another "Fart" from IK for his fellows. In reality IK is making his followers prepare to go against state, and disintegrate whole system. His demands looks pretty stupid

1) PML-N Government has to order this recounting, what ever shit for 4 constitution he is asking. While this whole process is with Court, what ever they order has to be followed, not otherway around. But the so called Gullu enemies, are actually getting prepared for same thing which they are claiming is wrong.

2) IK says he only want election reforms, not derailing the system, but in reality he is running away from election reforms where Government ask his party so many times to join.. His whole this process is the anger on his lose last year, and now looking for the backdoor into the government.

3) IK says, rigging happen in elections, so ECP should resign. But isn't this is him who said this guy should be looking after ECP, is IK is the same guy who said he is in touch with SC, NADRA, Army for clean elections? What a hypocrite indeed.

Now IK is encouraging his followers to kill Police, and go against the state. And same followers get angry when we call him Taliban Khan. He surely is same as any TTP, who want to destabilize the country and it's system, when same time army is stuck in boarder problem, there are IDPs (and as per report many terrorists run away among them) in IDP camps which requires due diligence.

IK is power hunger moron, who can do anything just to become PM. Even break the Pakistan if that helps him to become PM. I pray he falls, and his real face comes out in front of Pakistan.. AMEEN.
Well you're exaggerating a bit but the point is clear and that is it is not the time for this.

He has not made any illegal demands, just that government verifies thumb impressions.
It's not governments job to do verifications, he is fooling his followers....
If anything the demand should be the change in electoral process i.e. it's digitization....

What is wrong in that? If Nawaz can deliver a victory speech even before results came out, he was so sure of his victory, why is he afraid now? Will it not benefit him if his Imran is silenced once and for all.
At least don't do it amidst of a God damn war! this is plain stupidity.

But again Nawaz is known for his baadmashi and he will not given in, not until some serious arm twisting is done. He is aware that if verification is done, he might have to quit office. So he will resist.
Well let's see, his policies this far have only been fair though, but yeah our people are with Imran. Let's see what happens with this one.

P.s. its a good thing that Imran has invited all political parties himself to form an alliance rather than become part of any party specially TUQ.
If he is going to form alliance with parties like PML Q MQM and TUQ then i have but pity for this fool.

Secondly PTI failed in KPK, because no bi elections in 90 days, which is claimed by PTI .
NO educational Reforms till to date.
Name me one singal Hospital which is upgraded to International standards.
No Police reforms till yet.
Another Point, Imran Khan only criticizing NS and SS, its clearly means, that he have a agenda, otherwise sindh or Balushistan mei kia doodh ki nehren bah rahi ha.
Well police reforms are there...
Educational reforms take time....
Hospital i don't know of....
His criticism is at the wrong time and suspicious.

Last edited:
Nothing new in this jalsa. where is important announcement? would he do on 14th august?
@Leader @Jazzbot
You missed the announcement. IK said if some policeman tried to stop his followers to join the rally. He will personally hang that policeman

Last edited:
You missed the announcement. IK said if some policeman tried to stop his followers to join the rally. He will personally hand that policeman
Yeah I listened he said I will hang the policeman :hang2: right :girl_wacko:

You missed the announcement. IK said if some policeman tried to stop his followers to join the rally. He will personally hang that policeman

lol, seriously?

He said, if police will open fire on PTI supporters like what they did in Model Town then he'll hang them personally.

Although its just a political statement, but still I admire your ability to twist things to your own benefit. You're a true N-Leaguer.. :lol:

Well PM did visit them.... who visited who BEFORE is an argument so foolish i don't want to get into it, point is both are scoring points and in my POV both are going equal.

If you don't care then stop this d*ck measurement contest in first place. And above all, stop acting like everyone's granny. If who visited before is foolish argument, then argument about IK's refusal to visit again is also foolish.

Punjab has done an app laudable deed by not allowing the IDPs in, i commend our CM on this very issue.

This almost sums up everything about the level at which you operate. How not allowing IDPs in Punjab is aplaudable? Are those IDPs less Pakistani than you and me or they don't have right to live. They have come after giving up their lands, houses and wealth and instead of giving them a helping hand, you impose ban on them from entering your province? Yea, right.

Fiinally here's a gift for you, take it with pinch of salt. I am sure you'll enjoy it.

BrNCcbjCIAALV1y.jpg

IDPS Complaints PM Didn’t’ Visit IDP Camp Just Visited Food Point In Bannu Cantt & Met Few People There

At least IK was among real IDPs, not with fake IDPs in a fake food camp.. :lol:

Last edited:

Well you're exaggerating a bit but the point is clear and that is it is not the time for this.

It's not governments job to do verifications, he is fooling his followers....
If anything the demand should be the change in electoral process i.e. it's digitization....

At least don't do it amidst of a God damn war! this is plain stupidity.

Well let's see, his policies this far have only been fair though, but yeah our people are with Imran. Let's see what happens with this one.

If he is going to form alliance with parties like PML Q MQM and TUQ then i have but pity for this fool.

Well police reforms are there...
Educational reforms take time....
Hospital i don't know of....
His criticism is at the wrong time and suspicious.

What Police reforms he made in last 12 or so months.
Educational reforms where are they!
Hospitals, sorry to saw not improvement at all.

Brother.

Allah says in Surah 8 Ayah 22 :"Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense."

Danish

lol, seriously?

He said, if police will open fire on PTI supporters like what they did in Model Town then he'll hang them personally.

Although its just a political statement, but still I admire your ability to twist things to your own benefit. You're a true N-Leaguer.. :lol:

I am not a PTI fan who will follow IK stupid speaches. I was only listenning aaj kamran k saath where they use same word. But unfortunately u are not a true supporter of IK. Since he said...

'If some policeman try to stop PTI follower by hand or open up fire, i will personally hang him. '

Which is same as i mentioned earlier, unless you have some other way in your mind where police can stop the croud to join the rally.

lol, seriously?

If you don't care then stop this d*ck measurement contest in first place. And above all, stop acting like everyone's granny. If who visited before is foolish argument, then argument about IK's refusal to visit again is also foolish.

This almost sums up everything about the level at which you operate. How not allowing IDPs in Punjab is aplaudable? Are those IDPs less Pakistani than you and me or they don't have right to live. They have come after giving up their lands, houses and wealth and instead of giving them a helping hand, you impose ban on them from entering your province? Yea, right.

each nooora has this disease of heart that is described in Quran, and whenever they speak, they lie.. hypocrites !

I am not a PTI fan who will follow IK stupid speaches. I was only listenning aaj kamran k saath where they use same word. But unfortunately u are not a true supporter of IK. Since he said...

'If some policeman try to stop PTI follower by hand or open up fire, i will personally hang him. '

Which is same as i mentioned earlier, unless you have some other way in your mind where police can stop the croud to join the rally.
Brothers.

Basically IK use that language because he think , PML N will try to stop his sonami March! so its very clear that he will already decided that he will March towards Islamabad.

Another thing is, that if IK is that much capable, then also do March in Pashwar. IK knew that law and order in Peshware is not good enough that he will even organize small rally or corner meeting in Open.

Danish

each nooora has this disease of heart that is described in Quran, and whenever they speak, they lie.. hypocrites !
what do u mean ?

Stopping someone and opening fire on someone are two heck of different things. :lol:

Stopping someone and opening fire on someone are two heck of different things. :lol:
Sir ,

He said he will hang. like he said two days before he will dismiss the KPK assembly.

KPK assembly is dynasty of IK, good going PTI, no value of votes and voters.

Danish

Back
Top Bottom