What's new

PTI Bahawalpur Jalsa

I guess you have no idea how important they are......
I know how important they are. But if you are criticizing Imran Khan for not visiting Bannu today(when he had already visited few days ago) then PM of Pakistan should be criticized even more. If you don't realize IK is not CM or minister so he is under no legal obligation to take interest in this issue on the other hand PM of Pakistan is a public office holder, takes salary for his job and enjoys tonnes of benefits and this is his area of responsibility. So you should criticizing nawaz before criticizing imran in this case.

I know how important they are. But if you are criticizing Imran Khan for not visiting Bannu today(when he had already visited few days ago) then PM of Pakistan should be criticized even more. If you don't realize IK is not CM or minister so he is under no legal obligation to take interest in this issue on the other hand PM of Pakistan is a public office holder, takes salary for his job and enjoys tonnes of benefits and this is his area of responsibility. So you should criticizing nawaz before criticizing imran in this case.
Well, the very least he could do is not use his "busy time" for "jalsas", can't they wait!?

Common sense is not so common these days. The reason Imran was so against the operation was for the people of FATA, he knew they will suffer. He has already payed them a visit and news conference was done on the issue to bring the attention of Ganja and the people of Pakistan. No wonder Ganja payed a visit and also increased the amount.
I might Disagree with some of his polices, however Imran cares about the people of FATA way more than Ganja ever will & I can bet on that.
As I've said he's playing party politics, the op might be bad for the people of FATA but it IS required for the well being of Pakistanis as 50000 of them have died in this war. Not to mention the "40% success" thing which this idiot clearly failed to hold a grasp of and the then COAS had to clear it up for him..... Leaders just don't behave like that you know.....
People of FATA are our beloved no doubt but can't you understand that they created a void for these outfits to operate throughout Pakistan, causing death and misery and you dare talk about my common sense? trying to be smart when actually you're a fool?

Last edited:
Only right way is revolution...... If you still believe in this fake democracy, then you people will again cry in next election... PMLN have Gullu butts and badmash people in every area... Kick out this system, and kick out this unconstitutional election commission that came through incomplete and wrong process...

Last edited:
crappy leader...... i'm ashamed i ever voted for him
today he refused the request of the PM to meet the IDPs the citing "i'm busy"
he is giving importance to party politics rather than national....

And u r not ashamed of Nawaz, to whom ur all family was voting for past thirty years and still you guys are same the way u were, Army started operation in waziristan, COAS cancelled his visit to sri lanka but the same next day our PM went to Tajikistan, why u r not ashamed of Nawaz idiot when his government refused IDPs entery to Punjab, why u r not ashamed of nawaz idiot who still didn't approved funds for IDPs, why u r not ashamed of this Nawaz idiot who start playing politics on poor IDPs,

Kuch Akal kay nakhoon lo. and stop fooling your self

Well, the very least he could do is not use his "busy time" for "jalsas", can't they wait!?

Strange, the same logic does not apply when it comes to PM? He can continue to perform his foreign tours? And the same logic does not apply all those PML-N loud-mouthed ministers, who continue to make political statements? And same logic does not apply to Punjab gov when they were sending police to deal with a political rival the day after operation started? and BTW at that time this PTI jalsa, that you seem to be so concerned about, was cancelled in light of NW operation. It got scheduled again after acts of Punjab government.

So why your same logic does not apply to all the above incidents and events?

What I don't understand people wanted IK to cancel his jalsa that had been scheduled many days before PM sent the invitation. And this invitation was sent a day before the jalsa. They also totally forget that he was the first prominent politician to have visited the camp with CM KPK and had already activated IKF and his party for relief work. Raised the issue in public and media.

My question is if PM was so serious couldn't he wait for a day, "jab itnay din nahi gaya tou ab konsi afat aa jani thee"? If I want some one to go some where with me I will co-ordinate a mutally feasible time with him/her. I won't say, "I am going out for dinner tomorrow, come along if you wish to".

Last edited:
And u r not ashamed of Nawaz, to whom ur all family was voting for past thirty years and still you guys are same the way u were, Army started operation in waziristan, COAS cancelled his visit to sri lanka but the same next day our PM went to Tajikistan, why u r not ashamed of Nawaz idiot when his government refused IDPs entery to Punjab, why u r not ashamed of nawaz idiot who still didn't approved funds for IDPs, why u r not ashamed of this Nawaz idiot who start playing politics on poor IDPs,
Kuch Akal kay nakhoon lo. and stop fooling your self
Only a part of my family votes for PML... we have some serious grudges with PML.... and yeah you're right i'm not ashamed of Nawaz, actually i'm quite surprised at what this guy has accomplished in a year and certainly put my faith on his mild approach rather than the loud mouthed "captain" who at crucial time has made blunders, ones that leaders shouldn't make.... i've praised the guy for my childhood and teenage years but i guess i'm a sound mind now.
And why did our PM go to Tajikistan? no wonder you're too blinded to check the reasons..... he could be away for bilateral relations the we so require from the International community, the most obvious reason you so easily chose to ignore is that he may have went to discuss the presence of Tajik militants.... but alas!
I admire the provincial governments for not letting the IDPs in, you're too dumb to understand that they have their hands full dealing the already present militants thought to be in thousands, too dumb i guess, as far as patriotism goes or the slogan of "oh! our beloved brother" then keep in mind the fact that militants have trained, bred and married among these same IDPs.... and even now intelligence suspects that thousands of these militants will flee in the form of IDPs..... but hey! who cares your "captain" stands above all....
As far as funds go, listen to the speech of PM yesterday, the financial assistance to the IDPs has been DOUBLED in the Ramadan month now = 40000 rupess, but alas! why should we get any updates, rather we find it best to chant foolish slogans of change and change when there is nothing beneficial to offer rather than some "jalsas" whose money could be spent on the IDPs....
And now comes the hypo critic part first you accuse the PM of not paying the IDPs enough and now you're saying he's playing politics, this world sure is easy, please do mind to check that the Punjab government HAS sent aid to the IDPs.

Strange, the same logic does not apply when it comes to PM? He can continue to perform his foreign tours? And the same logic does not apply all those PML-N loud-mouthed ministers, who continue to make political statements? And same logic does not apply to Punjab gov when they were sending police to deal with a political rival the day after operation started? and BTW at that time this PTI jalsa, that you seem to be so concerned about, was cancelled in light of NW operation. It got scheduled again after acts of Punjab government.
Ah great now PTI wants to cash in on the dead bodies too, PML is to blame.... YES IT IS..... by PTI at this time of year, i don't think so. And btw Nawaz neither claims nor can claim the high moral standards that PTI claims of....
PML ministers are the junk of the junk.... PTI ones a tad bit better.... leaders.... both crapsters but Nawaz is making some smart moves i wish him luck.

What I don't understand people wanted IK to cancel his jalsa that had been scheduled many days before PM sent the invitation. And this invitation was sent a day before the jalsa. They also totally forget that he was the first prominent politician to have visited the camp with CM KPK and had already activated IKF and his party for relief work. Raised the issue in public and media.
They want him to cancel it BECAUSE THERE IS A WAR GOING ON AND WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK..... is that too hard to comprehend....? visiting camps.... GREAT! i admire that but what would the IDPs think when they'd see him chanting slogans of change when they have their thirsty and hungry children....?

My question is if PM was so serious couldn't he wait for a day, "jab itnay din nahi gaya tou ab konsi afat aa jani thee"? If I want some one to go some where with me I will co-ordinate a mutally feasible time with him/her. I won't say, "I am going out for dinner tomorrow, come along if you wish to".
It's his call and he has some sound advisers... i believe in them.... it's because of them that Russian is selling us gear, it's because of them that various banks are giving us "chanda" (as you'd call it, i call it arse saving money) it's because of him that many counties around the world have paid us visits in such short amount of time, it's because of him that projects for energy crisis have been initiated, it's because of him that our foreign reserves are rising and now stand at 14 billion dollars, it's because of him that 98=, it's because of him that we have an op against the terrorists, Chinese are giving us billions for the uplift of the region.....

crappy leader...... i'm ashamed i ever voted for him
today he refused the request of the PM to meet the IDPs the citing "i'm busy"
he is giving importance to party politics rather than national....

If anything, it was PM who needed to visit those IDPs, IK holds no public portfolio. While PM is direct administrator of FATA, its his responsibility to take care of IDPs. But still, IK visited them before PM, KP govt has facilitated IDPs in KPK by setting up largest camps for them (Punjab has imposed ban on entrance of IDPs).

Get out of your sheer hatred towards IK and you some brain, don't act like Gullu Butt.

BrMxsHHCEAA0U9Z.jpg:large
BrMxr80CcAAUZXf.jpg:large

sweating for Pakistan :pakistan:

BrMtDcSCUAAGPED.jpg
BrMu3kHCEAEpoCw.jpg
BrMx8U4CMAAqrBl.jpg

Last edited:
Ah great now PTI wants to cash in on the dead bodies too, PML is to blame.... YES IT IS..... by PTI at this time of year, i don't think so. And btw Nawaz neither claims nor can claim the high moral standards that PTI claims of....
PML ministers are the junk of the junk.... PTI ones a tad bit better.... leaders.... both crapsters but Nawaz is making some smart moves i wish him luck.

You can not have a different yard-stick for comparing two parties. Either you compare them on same standards or you don't.

Strange logic you have there:
A is worst because actually A is bad but A claimed he was good. and B is good because B is actually worst but B never claimed he was good.

And all politicians make claims of high moral ground and Nawaz is not exception.

They want him to cancel it BECAUSE THERE IS A WAR GOING ON AND WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK..... is that too hard to comprehend....? visiting camps.... GREAT! i admire that but what would the IDPs think when they'd see him chanting slogans of change when they have their thirsty and hungry children....?

They would have felt less bad than what they felt when PM was doing his foreign tours.

It's his call and he has some sound advisers... i believe in them.... it's because of them that Russian is selling us gear, it's because of them that various banks are giving us "chanda" (as you'd call it, i call it arse saving money) it's because of him that many counties around the world have paid us visits in such short amount of time, it's because of him that projects for energy crisis have been initiated, it's because of him that our foreign reserves are rising and now stand at 14 billion dollars, it's because of him that 98=, it's because of him that we have an op against the terrorists, Chinese are giving us billions for the uplift of the region.....

All hail the glorious king attitude?

Relations with Russia started to warm up during Zardari era. So I don't think Nawaz alone can claim credit for that.

Any economist will tell you that if you increase foreign debt by 25%, foreign reserves are bound to go up by the same amount and local currency will get strengthened.

And now this $=98 thing is being presented as the biggest achievement of the century. If it is such an achievement then sending it to 108 should have been the worst economic management?

See the graph and see the time when the dollar went up, who was in government then?

pakistan-currency.png

My area is currently facing load-shedding, so we will talk if and when this government gets rid of load-shedding.

And about Chinese, well Pakistan's economic relations with China are hardly effected by who is in Islamabad.

And last I heard economic performance is measured by GDP growth rates, FDI and inflation. Since when increase in foreign debt became an indicator of economic growth?

Last edited:
He has not made any illegal demands, just that government verifies thumb impressions. What is wrong in that? If Nawaz can deliver a victory speech even before results came out, he was so sure of his victory, why is he afraid now? Will it not benefit him if his Imran is silenced once and for all.
But again Nawaz is known for his baadmashi and he will not given in, not until some serious arm twisting is done. He is aware that if verification is done, he might have to quit office. So he will resist.

P.s. its a good thing that Imran has invited all political parties himself to form an alliance rather than become part of any party specially TUQ.

A very large jalsa. Quite impressive to be honest. Say whatever you want but this guy knows how to get a crowd. I wonder if we had direct democracy instead of representative democracy would he have become PM? :P :P

Anyway i still believe that in these times when we are at war he is making things more complicated and i also believe that N is making it more complicated by not verifying those 4 constitutes. Just go to him and tell him that if verifying these four would shut you up then its going to get verified to your liking and create stability but alas the PM is more concerned abt TUQ, foreign tours before meeting the IDP,s and ofcourse the ban them from provinces. You just cant do that to your own people. You are isolating them. Its like india banning kashmiris from the rest of india or banning every tamil in it from entering the northern india. Its stupid to be honest and creates isolation.

Dont see it from your fanboy glasses, see it from their point of view. Forced in a war, displaced from home and then they hear they are banned from over half of pakistan. This is how freedom movements starts and as for offering amounts for IDP,s , its a good move but its their responsibility to take care of them. Its their job to make sure that they live in great conditions away from hunger,thirst or disease. TBH Pak army is doing more then the current govt and its not their job to do so.

As for achievements so far. Reserves were bound to be up due to the heavy loans we just took from IMF which would ofcourse reduce the value of dollar. Other then that load-shedding is still there of both gas and electricity, corruption is still there and inflation is still there. However do you know why i dont blame them? bcz its only been one year. Not much time to do anything. At this point the best you can do is start projects that will result in solving the issue and thus i dont blame PTI either as that is all they can do too. In fact for an inexperienced govt they have been doing pretty well in KPK. starts of major development programs and massive attempts to eradicate corruption which has taken effects. The steps towards increase of education and the tameer-e-school program.

Good starts and its matching an experienced govt toe on toe which is impressive to say the least. The year has been impressive and he has been trying his best to do all the works. I truly get the feeling that unless he pulls stupid stunt like dissolution of KPK govt, KPK can become his platform powerhouse form which he can target federal.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Today i am feeling that i wasted my vote ,which is casted to PTI Because,

Imran khan u r making fool , because app iss he system ka tehat elections ko mantay nai, per iss he system mei new elections chahtay hoo kiu ka elections process mei reforms sirf our sirf National Assembly kar sakti ha, agar hakumat jati ha or National assembly khtam hoti tu reforms ho he nai sakti elections mei. Pir iss he system ka teht elections hongay or pir ho sakta ha app jeet jao, tu baqi parties app pe yahe ilzam lagay g, jo app NS pe laga rahay ho.

Secondly PTI failed in KPK, because no bi elections in 90 days, which is claimed by PTI .
NO educational Reforms till to date.
Name me one singal Hospital which is upgraded to International standards.
No Police reforms till yet.

Another Point, Imran Khan only criticizing NS and SS, its clearly means, that he have a agenda, otherwise sindh or Balushistan mei kia doodh ki nehren bah rahi ha.

sorry Imran my vote is no more yours.

Danish saleem

Another "Fart" from IK for his fellows. In reality IK is making his followers prepare to go against state, and disintegrate whole system. His demands looks pretty stupid

1) PML-N Government has to order this recounting, what ever shit for 4 constitution he is asking. While this whole process is with Court, what ever they order has to be followed, not otherway around. But the so called Gullu enemies, are actually getting prepared for same thing which they are claiming is wrong.

2) IK says he only want election reforms, not derailing the system, but in reality he is running away from election reforms where Government ask his party so many times to join.. His whole this process is the anger on his lose last year, and now looking for the backdoor into the government.

3) IK says, rigging happen in elections, so ECP should resign. But isn't this is him who said this guy should be looking after ECP, is IK is the same guy who said he is in touch with SC, NADRA, Army for clean elections? What a hypocrite indeed.

Now IK is encouraging his followers to kill Police, and go against the state. And same followers get angry when we call him Taliban Khan. He surely is same as any TTP, who want to destabilize the country and it's system, when same time army is stuck in boarder problem, there are IDPs (and as per report many terrorists run away among them) in IDP camps which requires due diligence.

IK is power hunger moron, who can do anything just to become PM. Even break the Pakistan if that helps him to become PM. I pray he falls, and his real face comes out in front of Pakistan.. AMEEN.

10403489_748456375197858_4350008091189874556_n.jpg

Allah pak say dua hai gumrah patwariyo or nooro ko hidayat or sach bolnay ki tofeek day.. Amen !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom