What's new

PTI Bahawalpur Jalsa

Again, this is the most ridiculous argument I ever heard on PDF. Lets ignore those 35 seats which Najam Sethi punchured. Tell me if rigging is proved in one seat only, what does it mean? Sure it won't change the results in National Assembly nor will topple the govt. But it puts a big question mark on our electoral system and sends the credibility of entire elections and authenticity of current govt down the drain.

If rigging is proved in one constituency only, its enough to declare our system flawed and hence it needs to be fixed. Period.[/quote]

Asalam-o-alikum,

Just give me the answer of my small question!

Question : 35 Punchuered results are of National Assembly seats or Provisional Assembly Seats?

Answer :??

waiting for your answer.

Danish

Another "Fart" from IK for his fellows. In reality IK is making his followers prepare to go against state, and disintegrate whole system. His demands looks pretty stupid

1) PML-N Government has to order this recounting, what ever shit for 4 constitution he is asking. While this whole process is with Court, what ever they order has to be followed, not otherway around. But the so called Gullu enemies, are actually getting prepared for same thing which they are claiming is wrong.

2) IK says he only want election reforms, not derailing the system, but in reality he is running away from election reforms where Government ask his party so many times to join.. His whole this process is the anger on his lose last year, and now looking for the backdoor into the government.

3) Now IK is encouraging his followers to kill Police, and go against the state. And same followers get angry when we call him Taliban Khan. He surely is same as any TTP, who want to destabilize the country and it's system, when same time army is stuck in boarder problem, there are IDPs (and as per report many terrorists run away among them) in IDP camps which requires due diligence.

IK is power hunger moron, who can do anything just to become PM. Even break the Pakistan if that helps him to become PM. I pray he falls, and his real face comes out in front of Pakistan.. AMEEN.

1. they have to too, but they will never do it . they know what happened in all the 4 halqa ... once rigging is proved in those 4 halqa nawaz sharif will not be able to show their face too anyone .. the rewarded the people who rigged the election against imran khan made him NA speaker, the other one is defence minister who the army and people already hate ..

2. bro if u r the illegitimate child of zia ul haq .. obviously u will think every one is ... we have heard alot about these BS conspiracy .. they can fooolf patwaris like u but not us .. Imran being accused of being Taliban khan, estalibment khan , american agent, Tuq guy.. B team of Zardari ... now everyone is proven wrong .. but the only proble u have with him .. u like to be ruled by sharif and bhutto family .. most of the Pakistan is their slaves .. so u cant hear anythng against them and blindly follow them

3. when injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty . stop using institution as pets .. everyone will respect them ..

4. coming from the guy who supports a party which never let any outside to be on key position .. all key roles will be for family and friends ..

1. they have to too, but they will never do it . they know what happened in all the 4 halqa ... once rigging is proved in those 4 halqa nawaz sharif will not be able to show their face too anyone .. the rewarded the people who rigged the election against imran khan made him NA speaker, the other one is defence minister who the army and people already hate ..

2. bro if u r the illegitimate child of zia ul haq .. obviously u will think every one is ... we have heard alot about these BS conspiracy .. they can fooolf patwaris like u but not us .. Imran being accused of being Taliban khan, estalibment khan , american agent, Tuq guy.. B team of Zardari ... now everyone is proven wrong .. but the only proble u have with him .. u like to be ruled by sharif and bhutto family .. most of the Pakistan is their slaves .. so u cant hear anythng against them and blindly follow them

3. when injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty . stop using institution as pets .. everyone will respect them ..

4. coming from the guy who supports a party which never let any outside to be on key position .. all key roles will be for family and friends ..
Asalam-o-alikum,

From the Posts of PTI followers its assumed that elections was conducted by NS. but the truth is Election was took place by care takers.

Cheif election commissioner Mr.Fakhur uddin g Ibrahim was nominated by Imran Khan.

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

From the Posts of PTI followers its assumed that elections was conducted by NS. but the truth is Election was took place by care takers.

Cheif election commissioner Mr.Fakhur uddin g Ibrahim was nominated by Imran Khan.

Danish
Cute we have one more Noora here ...Btw how old r u?? i have seen ur replies i dont see u mature enough to be in discussion with me

Im not saying nawaz conducted the election .. but he reward the people who rigged election .. like NA speaker, defense minister, railway minister, ahsan iqbal, ... why he still care so much about hanif abbasi and shakeel awaan .. made him in charge of metro even after everyone knws one is drug lord ..

Chief election commissioner has 4 guys under them ...he has one vote out of 5 but a Gullu can never understand it... they were not selected by imran .. they tired his hand .. he was power less ... u have been asking everyone someq uestion .. now i have a question 4 u ...

ECP said they will use magnetic ink .. why didnt they?? why so many extra papers were printed in punjab on last dates???

Cute we have one more Noora here ...Btw how old r u?? i have seen ur replies i dont see u mature enough to be in discussion with me

Im not saying nawaz conducted the election .. but he reward the people who rigged election .. like NA speaker, defense minister, railway minister, ahsan iqbal, ... why he still care so much about hanif abbasi and shakeel awaan .. made him in charge of metro even after everyone knws one is drug lord ..

Chief election commissioner has 4 guys under them ...he has one vote out of 5 but a Gullu can never understand it... they were not selected by imran .. they tired his hand .. he was power less ... u have been asking everyone someq uestion .. now i have a question 4 u ...

ECP said they will use magnetic ink .. why didnt they?? why so many extra papers were printed in punjab on last dates???
for your Brother i would like to quote u quranic verse " Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful" Surah 7 Ayah 179

u r blind follower of IK, but i m not, i voted for Imran khan in 2013 elections,, but when ever Imran khan says wrong i will protest, and its my democratic right.

Alhamdo lillah Allah gave me a courage of saying No.

Brother its my just small question from you because u think u r so smart and wise man!

Question: " 35 Punchered results are of NA seats or Provisional Seats?

Answer "???

Danish

for your Brother i would like to quote u quranic verse " Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful" Surah 7 Ayah 179

u r blind follower of IK, but i m not, i voted for Imran khan in 2013 elections,, but when ever Imran khan says wrong i will protest, and its my democratic right.

Alhamdo lillah Allah gave me a courage of saying No.

Brother its my just small question from you because u think u r so smart and wise man!

Question: " 35 Punchered results are of NA seats or Provisional Seats?

Answer "???

Danish
bro we dnt follow anyone .. we have democracy in our party ... we elect our own people .. unlike the people who is slaves of two families .. even imran khan cant take decision with consulting with out party ...i spoke against imran khan on the same forums many times ..

35 puncture is the termed allegedly used by Najam seeti on a phone conversation .. how the hell anyone else know about it ... as i said befor i dint think i should get into any argument with u ....

NA seats.
Asalam-o-alikum,

So u accepting that only raging took place on 35 NA seats in Punjab.

bro we dnt follow anyone .. we have democracy in our party ... we elect our own people .. unlike the people who is slaves of two families .. even imran khan cant take decision with consulting with out party ...i spoke against imran khan on the same forums many times ..

35 puncture is the termed allegedly used by Najam seeti on a phone conversation .. how the hell anyone else know about it ... as i said befor i dint think i should get into any argument with u ....
Brother,

Just asnwer me one Question " Imran said i will dismiss the KPK Government" its that constitutionally right?

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother,

Just asnwer me one Question " Imran said i will dismiss the KPK Government" its that constitutionally right?

Danish
bro im not gona say what happened according to me .. allegedly, Najam seethi , which was CM of punjab at that time said it ... 35 puncture la detay ne .. so it is very reasonable to think that it is in punjab

Weren't you asking about 35 punctures? Najam Sethi was reported to have done 35 punctures on National Assembly seats. That's why I said 35 punctures were done on NA seats. That was what only Najam Sethi did as care taker CM Punjab.
Don't be silly.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Imran says " I will dismiss KPK Assembly is that right Statement?"

waiting for reply

Danish

Nothing new in this jalsa. where is important announcement? would he do on 14th august?
@Leader @Jazzbot

10513263_660076637402415_2847520303855830364_n.jpg

He said very load and clear, culprits of rigging must be exposed and punished

Back
Top Bottom