What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

ahhh just stop. Jhelum is in punjab and thus the ever corrupt punjab police is doing this.
I pray that you never have to seek justice from state because then you would realize how corrupt the system has become due to PMLN and this mafia. Can you honestly ans me that a common man can find justice in Pakistan without LINKS/CONTACTS.
Lets see if PMLN then comes for your support like this. Have some shame and dignity that after seeing all the BS of PMLN you still try to support them. Must have some personal or financial link with them to sell Pakistan.

Previously, I was thinking that he is just peddling the lies of his criminals, absconder, and liar leaders.
Today he proved that he himself liar like his leader and without any shame.

i am pakistani and dont believe in ethinicity but wtf has being punjabi got to do with anything, have seen videos from lahore and how Dr. Yasmeen Shahid being a cancer patient still coming. She has served Pakistan by being a doctor and now by being a politician which is 100x times more service to Pakistan than many pakhtuns , sindhis, and balcohis. NOW NOTE THAT THEIR ARE MANY PEOPLE FROM KPK, SINDH AND BALCOHISTAN WHO HAVE DONE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF WORK FOR PAKISTAN. I gave example of Dr Yasmeen to prove that no ethinicity is above another!

He's a PMLN troll. He's signed up today and has like 10-20 posts.

He's hoping to get some anti punjabi sentiment going to create ethnic tension. Will probably then use screenshots in the naani whatsapp group.

And Maryam said 'Shabash Punjab".

Punjab par guns aap uthao, sarkain sari aap band karo, sab banday aap pakar lo, then you say shabash Punjab keh tum niklay nhn.

It's like I lock up my cat in my house, and then brag to my neighbors keh meri billi to bari achi hai, woh kabhi ghar say bahir nhn bhagti.

Can't fully blame the people though, there have been groups coming out from everywhere, but they get stopped by police with guns and blockades. Ab yeh log gullu butt ya lawyers ya TLP workers to hain nhn, PTI followers are generally compliant. Rana Shaitan's strategy was exactly this, to intimidate the shareef PTI log.

There are some sizeable numbers still near Sargodha, Jhelum, and Gujrat that I know of. Heard about Muridke as well, but not sure. Baki sab from AJK/GB and KP. Let's see if Isb or Rwp gets out.

Yesterday PTI was like container, blocking will not work. Police bhi kam per jaye gi.

Now today again crying why they blocked? Phir sy r rona shuru ker diya hamaray saath zulm ho raha hai...o bhai azadi itni asaani sy tou nahi milti. 1947 ki baat kartay hain ye.
Fake account banned multiple times already
@Jango @waz @Foxtrot Alpha

Back
Top Bottom