What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

1653482356441.png

I think asking everyone for march only was wrong strategy. For people who can't go to Islamabad, there should have been plan to protest in every city.

is sy zada cars tou wedding mein hoti hain...🤣
Aur apse ziada IQ common Pakistani me joh in choron aur ghaddaron ka saath nahi deta. Just Shows your mentality & the mentality of all these patwaris.
If you guys think there are too less people, then why have you blocked all the roads? Open them & make it safe for families to come. Then I'll ask you Kitne log thay.

I think asking everyone for march only was wrong strategy. For people who can't go to Islamabad, there should have been plan to protest in every city
It would not have worked. I mean .
There are many who cannot go Islamabad to protest , they would have preferred their local venue.
Point is , the main agenda of the protest is to show the power of the masses to the opponents of khan sitting in Islamabad
Else protest would have scattered

It would not have worked. I mean .
There are many who cannot go Islamabad to protest , they would have preferred their local venue.
Point is , the main agenda of the protest is to show the power of the masses to the opponents of khan sitting in Islamabad
Else protest would have scattered

People form nearby cities of Islamabad are enough to show strength.

IMP NOTE:
MANY PMLN BOT ACCOUNTS LIKE @Area51 @CrimeMinister @Pak-E @muhammadhafeezmalik @ziaulislam are spreading fake news, creating rift btw provinces and ethinicities (thus harming federation).
Dont support IK but it is seriously appaling to support this fascist govt.
And to people who are doubting certain ethinicity, there are plenty pictures and videos where police is cracking down on people coming out for their rights and Pakistan. It alone should be evident that no ethinicity is superior. Dr. Yasmeen Rashid is a shining example, a woman, a cancer patient and yet she is still head strong. Those doubting should look at her first.
P.S mods should look at the accounts i have mentioned @waz @Foxtrot Alpha
Bot :blink: :blink: :what:..no robot:dirol::dirol:

Back
Top Bottom