What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

On the face of it, it seems as of now the police action in Lahore and surroundings has worked. You arrest the UC chairmen and lower leadership, you remove the focal point.

A convoy from Gujranwala has managed to find it's way though. Trying to find out about some convoys which were coming from Okara and Sialkot, but no contact as of yet.

In the end though I will say this, nhn ban sakta yeh mulk Turkey, or France, or whatever. We have been, are, and will be enslaved, not perhaps to any other entity, but to our own fate. As I said yesterday, there is a reason we have been ruled over by all and sundry for so many years.

Initially the police will seem to have success but just wait and watch, the convoys will reach in days. Once the initial police resistance is broken, the flood gates will open. I doubt anyone can stop the massive convoys coming from KPK.

It's starting. Nothing can stop this In Sha Allah.
This...^^^

Police cannot stop the deluge of people in tens of thousands and in lacs.

Here there are not enough people but police was just silent spectators, infact surrounded by the people.

Only when there ares say 15-50 or 100 persons, police can stop them.

This is just the beginning, once the actual deluge and Tsunami of people came, police cannot do anything. Nobody can stop the wave upon wave of people in lacs, nothing less than a Tsunami.

It all depends on:

A) How many people from KPK manage to cross the barriers

B) How many people from Isb/Rwp and surroundings (Gujar Khan, Chakwal, Jhelum, Taxila etc), and GB/AJK manage to come out

It all depends on:

A) How many people from KPK manage to cross the barriers

B) How many people from Isb/Rwp and surroundings (Gujar Khan, Chakwal, Jhelum, Taxila etc), and GB/AJK manage to come out
Yes, Lahore , Multan se loag 1-2 din baan mein be asuktey hain ....Main influx will be from KP

In the end though I will say this, nhn ban sakta yeh mulk Turkey, or France, or whatever. We have been, are, and will be enslaved, not perhaps to any other entity, but to our own fate. As I said yesterday, there is a reason we have been ruled over by all and sundry for so many years.
If east Pakistanis can fight police state why not west Pakistanis?

Lol why are policemen hitting an empty car?

If a protestor does it phir bhi kuch samajh ati hai, why the heck is police doing it?

And who are the civilians with sticks? Another case of gullu butts working with the police?

If east Pakistanis can fight police state why not west Pakistanis?

Darpok qaum hain hum, plain and simple.

For all the hooha about being a warrior Punjabi race with fighting blood, bauhaut darpok hain hum.

Until and unless the middle class comes out, the ones who have a monthly job in a bank, hospital, private orgs, run a restaurant, run a shop, students who study or have studied, women, civil society, nothing happens.

The elite class benefits from the status quo, so they won't ever come out, so let's discard them from the get go.

Lol why are policemen hitting an empty car?

If a protestor does it phir bhi kuch samajh ati hai, why the heck is police doing it?

And who are the civilians with sticks? Another case of gullu butts working with the police?

Darpok qaum hain hum, plain and simple.

For all the hooha about being a warrior Punjabi race with fighting blood, bauhaut darpok hain hum.
Get on a big truck and drive right through the barriers. Even the Sikhs in India did it better. Grab sticks and fight back. The number advantage is 100 to 1 for God's sake.

Back
Top Bottom