What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Oh yes, so believable.

Maryam and Hamir Mir tweeting about shiny chamaktay huay weapons on the morning of the march, after whole of N harps on keh PTI is gathering weapons.

As I said yesterday, this is bigger BS than Bush going on about Iraqi WMD's.

Only this man should be believed :

Show him this video :

Isb admin: The IHC has said that no one can be allowed to block roads and pathways, hence we cannot grant permission for protest at G-9.

Also Isb admin and MoI: We will block each and every road in and out of the city and motorways and GT roads ourselves.

In this whole mess, who to believe?

ARY is as if PTI kay pas lakh banda lahore main hi hai, while Geo and Dunya are as if it's a normal Wednesday and there's only 10 people.

Government version:

1653461869387.png

Any non lethal force that can be used against police should be used.
Imported government has decided to fight so we should fight back with whatever we have as long as it’s non lethal.

I was thinking one thing, pehle Shuja Pasha tha, then Zaheer ul Islam, then Faiz, then ATM's of JKT and Aleem Khan, then establishment...ab kis par blame aye ga?

On the face of it, it seems as of now the police action in Lahore and surroundings has worked. You arrest the UC chairmen and lower leadership, you remove the focal point.

A convoy from Gujranwala has managed to find it's way though. Trying to find out about some convoys which were coming from Okara and Sialkot, but no contact as of yet.

In the end though I will say this, nhn ban sakta yeh mulk Turkey, or France, or whatever. We have been, are, and will be enslaved, not perhaps to any other entity, but to our own fate. As I said yesterday, there is a reason we have been ruled over by all and sundry for so many years.

Back
Top Bottom