What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

News is army messes in the cantonments till Islamabad are out of bounds for the retired officers, i mean guest houses .
Army has been instructed not to allow any retired officer to use the guest house facilities under any circumstances, even if they have been booked in advance it dosent matter if the officer is travelling due to some other reason than taking part in the protest march

Believe it at your own discretion

Last edited:
1653453218422.png

Attachments

• 1653453219866.png
    1653453219866.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 22
PTI Senator Ejaz Chaudhry Arrested without Approval of Senate Chairman:

Why are they allowing these arrests? If the courts are not acting, then natural right kicks in, which is a protected fundamental right. If i was the serving Chairman of Senate and I was being arrested for no reasons, and given no court issued or executive issued orders for my arrest - I would have already made a pre-plan before these men showed up at my place. I would have four houses pre-set with armed men, into a kill box (on roofs). With two opposite end of road lookout houses or people to provide early warning through walkies.

As they would come for me, I would engage. It is my right. These cops obeying non-constitutional and illegal orders removes from them from their pale of immunity as a law officer. They are nothing more than criminals themselves, and they ought to be shot.

Obviously before going for them directly I would give them the option to leave. I would hit their engine blocks and radiators. If they persist or engage, then it is on. Guess that is how we roll (psychology) on the other side of the Attock river.

Last edited:
Looking at the events in Afghanistan, where US wanted a coalition govt. with India role as well, and India also wanted it, and the end result is only the Talibans are in the govt.

Faiz Hameed is one of the main architect of this here, so chances are there..., I didn't believed in this reverse conspiracy theory initially, but it takes a thief to catch a thief.
First of all there is a chain of command and despite Faiz Hameed's super duper prowess as the Ace agent of ISI, he can't go against the institutional policy and thinking prevailing at GHQ/establishment, which are clearly in Uncle Sam's corner.

Secondly, agar yeh saaray itnay smart/brilliant hotay, 4-dimensional chess to re-elect IK, then we wouldn't be a failing third world country.

Back
Top Bottom