What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Imran Khan is doing a big gamble here. If it doesn't work out, PMLN will definately not gonna leave. Hard stance by IK also have kept establishment away for a time being who were seeking more time to remove SS govt. I think establishment wanted SS to be remove thru vote of confidence in parliment which requires more time but IK just do not want to wait this long...dont know why...huge inflation is around the corner and PMLN would had got more bad image in the media but now entire media attention has been diverted into long march ....

This is not NEWS, this was just a suggestion.

The photo is stock photo:

This Mir Jaffer is so cute. He likes to play with words thinking it give him plausible deniability. But his top 10 status of Traitors to Pakistan will not get lowered. When that day comes when Pakistan will take account of all the traitors amongst her, this man will be one of the first to be dragged out of his house.

Imran Khan is doing a big gamble here. If it doesn't work out, PMLN will definately not gonna leave. Hard stance by IK also have kept establishment away for a time being who were seeking more time to remove SS govt. I think establishment wanted SS to be remove thru vote of confidence in parliment which requires more time but IK just do not want to wait this long...dont know why...huge inflation is around the corner and PMLN would had got more bad image in the media but now entire media attention has been diverted into long march ....
Fair enough but IK has been building a momentum which cannot be rebuilt. You're right it's a risk but I feel it's worth it.

This Mir Jaffer is so cute. He likes to play with words thinking it give him plausible deniability. But his top 10 status of Traitors to Pakistan will not get lowered. When that day comes when Pakistan will take account of all the traitors amongst her, this man will be one of the first to be dragged out of his house.

That man is a terrorist in disguise. He is worse than a Mir Jaffer. The worst kind of human beings.

Back
Top Bottom