What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Diesal Bhag giya , Kahan Bhage ga Kutte
Alhumdulilah aek din mer jai ga

Ager Mujhe Airport per milta to personally Tondh per aysa Punch marta sala wha hi mer jata

Manhoos Admi

Baqi hai harami Cherry Blossom aur Hamza Ku**a, and R***i Nani

Last edited:
Diesal Bhag giya , Kahan Bhage ga Kutte
Alhumdulilah aek din mer jai ga

Ager Mujhe Airport per milta to personally Tondh per aysa Punch marta sala wha hi mer jata

Manhoos Admi

Baqi hai harami Cherry Blossom aur Hamza Ku**a, and R***i Nani

Remind me to not make you angry.

I am reaching my tipping point over people in this imported government making these unlawful, fascist arrests and attacks. Especially with Rana Sanaullah and Shehbaz and especially over their decision to "arrest" Imran Khan. Imran never made any arrests or stopped their rallies or marches, and, yet, they called him fascist. What a bunch of hypocrites!

@lastofthepatriots @Dalit Share some good news with me to calm me down.

I am reaching my tipping point over people in this imported government making these unlawful, fascist arrests and attacks. Especially with Rana Sanaullah and Shehbaz and especially over their decision to "arrest" Imran Khan. Imran never made any arrests or stopped their rallies or marches, and, yet, they called him fascist. What a bunch of hypocrites!

@lastofthepatriots @Dalit Share some good news with me to calm me down.

Just read this and drink some juice:

Dhikr_for_Relief_of_Difficulty-1.png

It looks like PTI leadership is being arrested. Arresting Imran Khan will be big news... capturing the likes of Mehmood ur Rasheed will only give more sympathy to PTI.

What a shame by the scared PDM... Nobody thought they would stoop to this level... They have already lost after all this action as they seem to be scared of inevitable

It looks like PTI leadership is being arrested. Arresting Imran Khan will be big news... capturing the likes of Mehmood ur Rasheed will only give more sympathy to PTI.

What a shame by the scared PDM... Nobody thought they would stoop to this level... They have already lost after all this action as they seem to be scared of inevitable
we never thought they would stoop. cos they were always at this level. stooping requires to be a higher level.

we never thought they would stoop. cos they were always at this level. stooping requires to be a higher level.
PTI has a tainted history of agreeing to simple dharna and then try to commit anarchy as they did in 2014, inciting people to attack parliament, PTV station, civil disobedience and whatnot...

But at the end of the day, there were sane people within PTI who made sure they did not cross the red line... Although they had been giving clear instructions of civil disobedience.

Happy now?

Ignore what I said above. It's true but it’s doesn’t apply anymore in 2022…

It is the fear factor of PDM that is thinning fundamental rights of an individual and making them commit serious Crime. The Supreme Court must intervene and release every individual arrested so far. PDM has already left the fear factor that if the PTI leadership can be arrested then why not common citizens so people will be afraid to participate as nobody will remember them after they are arrested. The jalsa is successful already even if 50,000 people participate after the crackdown by the government.

For me it is hard to absorb that how low these PDM parties could go to… this is totally unacceptable and Supreme Court should take serious action about it

I won't be surprised if I go to sleep in few minutes and wake up to hear that Khan or Qureshi or Asad Umar were arrested. We are heading towards anarchy and this time PDM will be solely responsible for it

Just read this and drink some juice:

Dhikr_for_Relief_of_Difficulty-1.png

Better to Read Sura Kahaf , and be free of Will of Djjal !!!
These people imposed on us are Devil Worshippers because they spread corruption on the land

We are not just facing normal criminals , think about it , for all the crimes these people commit they remain above the law. Infact now they are made guardian of constitution. All common sense and logic fails

It is said Djjal will offer you fire and water !!!
Choose the path of fire !!! for that is the correct path , choosing water (being neutral) will be a curse

fireandwater.png

And Stand up against these bastard worshipers of Devil/Djjal for he will want to spread his influence of corruption across nations thru its disciples

Last edited:
I don't have doubts about you guys. I have doubts about Imran Khan being a genuine person. It seems he has inherited the Ex-Servicemen society from Gen (R) Hameed Gull (Late). Alliance with Jews and Israel is now an accepted fact across the Middle East because of fear of Israel but Imran Khan did it for money back in the nineties. Add to that the disclosures of Hakeem Saeed and Dr, Israr Ahmed. There seems to be something missing in this whole story. :smart:🤓

PTI has a tainted history of agreeing to simple dharna and then try to commit anarchy as they did in 2014, inciting people to attack parliament, PTV station, civil disobedience and whatnot...

But at the end of the day, there were sane people within PTI who made sure they did not cross the red line... Although they had been giving clear instructions of civil disobedience.

Happy now?

Ignore what I said above. It's true but it’s doesn’t apply anymore in 2022…

It is the fear factor of PDM that is thinning fundamental rights of an individual and making them commit serious Crime. The Supreme Court must intervene and release every individual arrested so far. PDM has already left the fear factor that if the PTI leadership can be arrested then why not common citizens so people will be afraid to participate as nobody will remember them after they are arrested. The jalsa is successful already even if 50,000 people participate after the crackdown by the government.

For me it is hard to absorb that how low these PDM parties could go to… this is totally unacceptable and Supreme Court should take serious action about it

I won't be surprised if I go to sleep in few minutes and wake up to hear that Khan or Qureshi or Asad Umar were arrested. We are heading towards anarchy and this time PDM will be solely responsible for it
First of all it was PAT, even if it was PTI. Burning down Supreme Kotha and this Iblis ki Majlis-e-Shoora would have been the right thing. when have they ever functioned. passing lbeneficial aws or giving timely judgements. The only classmates of mine that are left in pk, are those who have family situations. OR those who were perfectly happy with the system (one is an AIG). Imran has a lot of tahammul, this is a cancer that demands a chemo, mere antibiotics dont work. I hope if Imran comes back, he sees that.
no one refuses chemo due to the side effect. because the end goal is good. Begumat and kids of judges, generals, bureaucrats eating haram, whether its misuse of vehicles and residences. that is just the tip of the iceberg. not to talk about bribes etc. The only person who can survive in that system is someone who has numbed himself.

Back
Top Bottom