What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

IMF talks failed, Bap is thnking to withdraw support of current govt. All have seen what pmln done in 24 hours with people.

It's good decision to give 6 days time without damaging families lives and all otherwise it may be war zone between public and police and pressure would be on imran khan that he is doing this for kursi by putting lives in danger of common people.

Pmln has no where to go now.

PML Ka Pajama Utar giya hai , infront of all Country as the video of the violence against citizen of Pakistan will spread over social media

Imran Khan has wisely stopped a military vs people confrontation seeing thru the vile game PML was planning to play.

PML and their Police crime against humanity game was caught on camera and they self destructed

PML's violent tactics have badly exposed them in their own voter base now

Supreme Court's own order for Police to not use Weapons and tear gas on women and children that order was not followed by PML police

Mean while PPP goons were off where ? Switzerland

Last edited:
Now people will always remember how PMLN act in govt against their own people.

On the other hand IMF talks fails.

Like l predicted the butcher of model town claiming victory.

Who is voldermort. Pardon my ignorance

They cannot arrest him. SCP and IHC orders.
Yaar you know in Harry Potter series there "was someone whose name shall never be taken". That was Voldermort, the evil Wizard. Well in Pakistan there is someone who name shall not be taken (everyone comes up with really funny ways of saying Awjab). So I like to just joke around. Our Voldermort, whose name shall not be taken, happens to be the number 2 man in seniority within the Land forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Notice - his name is still not taken. LOL!!!!

Cipher Key to solve this mystery is: Anagram a word in this paragraph, get your answer.

Had an interesting conversation with someone - whose feedback I trust.
Voldermort's role in this entire fiasco is bigger than even I could have imagined. It has less to do with the US and others (who might have still been happy), and more to do with with Voldermort. There is some personal obligations to SS that are manifesting here. Person believes the enforcement structure is crumbling. Police in ISB had started to fall apart and turn with the procession. Infact there was some sloganeering by the police in favor of IK. Army is in a state of flux. There were over 500 ex Servicemen in the procession, and likelihood was low they would turn on the procession. Everyone is tired.
-
Strong belief that now it is a matter of days (48-72 hours). Some sort of arrangement will be worked out. State cannot go through another day like this, and likely we are going to see a bunch of SC rulings down the pike.
-
I hope he is accurate in his assessment and we see normalcy and calmness return with a pathway to free and fair elections.
I personally dont trust PPP and Noon League. But maybe things are beyond them now. Only time will tell.

Hmmmm

Very interesting rora

Yaar you know in Harry Potter series there "was someone whose name shall never be taken". That was Voldermort, the evil Wizard. Well in Pakistan there is someone who name shall not be taken (everyone comes up with really funny ways of saying Awjab). So I like to just joke around. Our Voldermort, whose name shall not be taken, happens to be the number 2 man in seniority within the Land forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Notice - his name is still not taken. LOL!!!!

Cipher Key to solve this mystery is: Anagram a word in this paragraph, get your answer.

TLDR; Imran Khan still has all the cards.

The police brutality has ended the politics of PMLN/PPP and all coalation parties once in for all. Whatever trust people had in state institutions is lost as well. Will take long time to recover, only God knows.

Last edited:

You mean Bajwa

Bajwa bolo na

But wo to Number one Rank hai

#2 Koon hai ? Should I call Donald Lu to ask him his favourite Son ?

Mujhe bhi Shak #2 aur #3 per hai , the one coming after November retirement
Asli Khiladi hamesha , peche hota hai

Wo samajhta hai no one knows but we know

Last edited:
Please don’t turn this into Pathan vs Punjab. Security officials are just doing their jobs. You were silent when they killed 70,000 Pakistanis, you never called them suar ki aulaad.
How many of those 70K were killed by drones with full collaboration of Punjabis...

Got it. Gen B. BTW not a Harry Potter fan at all.

You mean Bajwa

Bajwa bolo na

But wo to Number one Rank hai

#2 Koon hai ? Should I call Donald Lu to ask him his favourite Son ?

Mujhe bhi Shak #2 aur #3 per hai , the one coming after November retirement
Bajwa is number two. Not #1. Chairman Joint Chiefs who is a lovely man (good soldier), is higher in rank.

How many of those 70K were killed by drones with full collaboration of Punjabis...
Guys lets not make it a Punjabi Pathan thing. Please.
Also collaborators are rich on all sides, regardless of their ethnic stripe. Dont ever forget that!!!

هغه کس چې ما ورسره خبرې وکړې هغه د پوځ یو پښتون ورور و چې پلار یې د خیبر پښتونخوا والي و

ماشاالله. پښتانه په دې کار کې مخکښ دي. زه هیله لرم چې هغه څه چې هغه وايي سم دي او عمران خان بریالی کیږي.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom