What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Freedom movments never die. They have a temporary cooldown, they rise again.

Focus on the last sentences of Khan's speech. He said, We are here to unite all Pakistanis, not to create division.

He knows if any kind of clash between civilians and state machinery (aka civil war) takes place , country would break in pieces. India on the other hand is waiting, just like 1971.

Hence, he gave 6 days ultimatum to establishment.

Personally, I am not expecting any positive from establishment. 5 people died, they didnt even stop shelling after supreme court order.
A big no-ball by IK. Now watch how this Mix-achar government will claim Victory.

A strong political Demonstration without disrupting anything
The only disruption was caused by PML

On roads , with Containers
On roads with destruction via using glass shards on highways
On roads using sand dunes
Usage of Tear gas and rubber bullets against citizen of Pakistan
Violence against citizens of Pakistan

For many Pakistanis who were 50-50 they now have seen the ugly truth what PML is
PPP ran off like cowards to Swiss , and Diesal ran off to UAE

In desperation Nani called Army

And Army was left scratching their heads what has PML done
Imran Khan and People of Pakistan came to Islamabad did a Jalsa and left as they claimed

The Youth Came
The Elderly Came
The Women Came
The Children Came
The Political Workers came
The Poor Came
The retired Officers came

They all came !!

Kiya Message Diya ???

We will come 100%

Last edited:
the moment imran khan announced about six days ultimatum entire crowed suddenly become silent because it was all of a sudden when they come out of shock they started chanting against his announcement as thy were looking for a Dharna right after announcement IK run away

Had an interesting conversation with someone - whose feedback I trust.
Voldermort's role in this entire fiasco is bigger than even I could have imagined. It has less to do with the US and others (who might have still been happy), and more to do with with Voldermort. There is some personal obligations to SS that are manifesting here. Person believes the enforcement structure is crumbling. Police in ISB had started to fall apart and turn with the procession. Infact there was some sloganeering by the police in favor of IK. Army is in a state of flux. There were over 500 ex Servicemen in the procession, and likelihood was low they (army soldiers) would turn on the procession. Everyone is tired.
-
Strong belief that now it is a matter of days (48-72 hours). Some sort of arrangement will be worked out. State cannot go through another day like this, and likely we are going to see a bunch of SC rulings down the pike.
-
I hope he is accurate in his assessment and we see normalcy and calmness return with a pathway to free and fair elections.
I personally dont trust PPP and Noon League. But maybe things are beyond them now. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Like l predicted the butcher of model town claiming victory.

Had an interesting conversation with someone - whose feedback I trust.
Voldermort's role in this entire fiasco is bigger than even I could have imagined. It has less to do with the US and others (who might have still been happy), and more to do with with Voldermort. There is some personal obligations to SS that are manifesting here. Person believes the enforcement structure is crumbling. Police in ISB had started to fall apart and turn with the procession. Infact there was some sloganeering by the police in favor of IK. Army is in a state of flux. There were over 500 ex Servicemen in the procession, and likelihood was low they would turn on the procession. Everyone is tired.
-
Strong belief that now it is a matter of days (48-72 hours). Some sort of arrangement will be worked out. State cannot go through another day like this, and likely we are going to see a bunch of SC rulings down the pike.
-
I hope he is accurate in his assessment and we see normalcy and calmness return with a pathway to free and fair elections.
I personally dont trust PPP and Noon League. But maybe things are beyond them now. Only time will tell.
Who is voldermort. Pardon my ignorance

They will house arrest Imran Khan, IMO. Anyways, the movement will not stop, people have seen the true faces of "heroes" and their stories that were taught in school books.
They cannot arrest him. SCP and IHC orders.

They cannot arrest him. SCP and IHC orders.

Gandalf without beard.
images (65).jpeg

not in agreement with IK's decision, but is muchar ki barking to honi he thee. SS khud IK ko PM ki chair per bitha daita, to bhee is nay dono maryams nay victory claim karnee thee. waisay overall i think pmln ka sri lanka ki team wala haal ho gaya hai. from worldcup to competetive to nobodies. I think inko ... lag gay.

Let's wait it out. If IK's demands are met, then it's a win win. Remember families are coming out aswell, so it's in everyone's interest that's demands are met without damage to life or property other wise we have seen what can happen (in Lahore)

not in agreement with IK's decision, but is muchar ki barking to honi he thee. SS khud IK ko PM ki chair per bitha daita, to bhee is nay dono maryams nay victory claim karnee thee. waisay overall i think pmln ka sri lanka ki team wala haal ho gaya hai. from worldcup to competetive to nobodies. I think inko ... lag gay.
Let's hope you're right ✅

Back
Top Bottom