What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Lol that @$$hole Rana and psycho Maryum were celebrating that no one showed up lmao..... Islamabad, Khan is almost there

This looks like REVOLUTION phase 2.

Just a day before, houses were being raided and people were afraid to talk.

Today, Imran Khan hit the road and people came out in big numbers to clear his path to Islamabad. The battles that were fought on the roads are worthy of book writing.

PTI voters are commonly declared "burgers." Today these burgers showed that this is "awaam."

It is sad to see misuse of police by our politicians. Police is supposed to protect citizens/nationals, not harm them. Peaceful protests are a democratic right of people.

Police should be deployed to control armed mobs and/or unruly rioters only.

RIP to all those who died in struggles (men in uniform and citizens/nationals). May Allah Almighty forgive these poor souls, Ameen.

Notice no coverage on BBC and CNN

You know by looking at western media , folks Public is on the right path Keep the pressure up

3,000 Police vs 10,000,000 People

Of course... They are the ones who exported the imported government to Pakistan!!!?

Bunch of "democracy" "human rights" hypocrites!!!...

F the Western Mainstream Media!

I am s

I am so angry at my Military leadership. Disgusted and ashamed at an institution I always lionized. What a let down.

The leadership of the military has been hijacked. The common soldiers and officers are loyal. The COAS handpicked by Nawaz Sharif was done so to serve the corrupt Sharif Ghandaans.

Bajwa Resign Now! You have failed your duties and disgraced your uniform!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom