What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

It goes for who’s ever in Govt not just imported government.
Don't try to ignore my point patwari. Failure of IMF talks will have serious consequences since now pmln govt will be compelled to raise petrol prices significantly. This imported govt have totally failed to do make any step when it comes to economy.

Immediate elections will create a hung parliament again but delayed elections after tough IMF deal will kill PMLN
We are stuck between stagflation or bankruptcy

PMLN can manage IMF, if they can’t they will leave it for caretaker government.

Hung parliament doesn’t suit PTI and it will destroy Khan’s narrative.

Fresh version of Islam too.

You need to be tolerant towards other's interpretation.

Meanwhile,

Not too long ago on PDF

Don't try to ignore my point patwari. Failure of IMF talks will have serious consequences since now pmln govt will be compelled to raise petrol prices significantly. This imported govt have totally failed to do make any step when it comes to economy.
Ever since this imported government has taken over, they have done nothing right but by only bringing disasters.

PMLN can manage IMF, if they can’t they will leave it for caretaker government.
IMG_20220525_222744_731.jpg

This is what they want
Do you have any idea what it means?
Hung parliament doesn’t suit PTI and it will destroy Khan’s narrative.
And that is why immediate election would be best for PDM alliance
The more they delay it the harder it gets for PMLN

You’re making stupid points like PTI leadership. PMLN can manage IMF, if they can’t they will leave it for caretaker government. Why would they take bad decisions? lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom