View attachment 847789
Only 200 to 300 people.

Islamist show of force in Jakarta 2017

1653492927576.png

1653493264981.png

1653493084334.png

1653493167623.png

Last edited:
I am not someone who justifies the wrongdoings of any political party. I have said it many times when I don't believe in "ghayr-multi sazish" nonsense

They said these people are "choohay" and will never table the Vote of No-confidence. Then they kept pushing them with taunts like "I dare you to table the vote of no-confidence" and "they are being trapped in the vote of no confidence" before they realised that they have lost majority.

But it does not justify a simple fact that PDM overthrew the single largest party in the country, the only party representing al the provinces of Pakistan and a small party with just 84 votes are imposed on us in the parliament of 342 members. They have no moral rights to rule the government and from today's action it looks like they are imposed on us on gun points. It's such a fragile government that they know they can lose majority even if 1 MNA quits their party... and resorting to attacks on general public

PML-N have lost Punjab today... instead of winning 100 ODD seats in the next election, they might win 20

Great message. If all Pakistanis had this mindset then no party would play dirty politics because they'll know their own party workers would protest against them.

Pti was told before the VNC voting that they have 3 available options. But Pti twisted it and made it out that it was a threat. PTI should have listened to Sheikh Rasheed and dissolved the assemblies because Pti didn't have the majority in the parliament. Today they are protesting for new elections. Crazy.
Yes true MNAs were bought but this always happens in Pakistan, parties need to make sure they have no lotas with them.

How do you control content that exist in social media that is generated outside of Pakistan. If you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist? How was kicking French ambassador going to solve the issue? They wanted a victory for themselves so they could show people how they protected Islam.

No, in Pakistan nothing regarding blashphemy should be allowed. They should have warned Facebook, tiktok, YouTube that nothing in Pakistan is acceptable which contains blashphemy. If they don't listen then ban them. I understand you cannot control foreign nations. The government would not listen to anything and said its freedom of speech.

Regarding French Ambassador, why is Pti attacking Usa and blaming them for the imported government. Usa controls IMF, has relations with Europe. What if Usa tomorrow refuses to engage with Pakistan and no western nations wants our exports. What if they place us under sanctions? This is also similar to kicking out the Islamphobic French ambassador.

Let us hope calm heads persevere and outcome is favourable to the citizens first.

Sir, IMO, no calm heads are left in Pakistan most of them are compromised heads, else there should be no PM who is on bail and his son also on bail as an illegal CM in Punjab.
The whole system is compromised and only acts like 'bitches of the riches' - needs a major overhaul which could not be done under the 'constitution' of corrupt elites to control the slaves.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom