What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Aisa na kaho mere bhai

wo bechari to ghareeb aurat hai - us ke pas to London kya Pakistan main bhi apna ghar nahi hai

Apne walid ke ghar rahti hai shayad aur bari mushkil se zindagi guzar rahi hai

Sahi keh rahay ho, aisa nhn kehna chahiay.

Awayeen is ka jhoot pakra gaya to kal yeh sarkon par ajaye gi, beghar ho jaye gi

Yes currently looks like but the KPK ones are very difficult to stop. Also they cannot block Punjab forever. Once KPK crowd gathers at D chowk , automatically the whole country will join them there.
I again repeat now this is UNSTOPPABLE
And exactly that happened. The March from Kpk is in Islamabad as we speak 😉

Videos are showing mostly protestors in that area and no presence of Police in that certain area, the shrubbery and debris are also piled as you can see from one of the videos. Most people blame police tear gas which doesn't make sense because the piles have clearly been created and in some instances.

I am from Islamabad. The place is near OGDCL building.

Wahan har roz aisa hi hota hai. CDA staff collects all the shrubs and gather them in one place every night.

Kabhi ao Islamabad to chakar lagana is jaga ka.

What fresh perspective were they offering? They try to represent Islam without properly understanding it. They took advantage of the situation to become famous. They brought nothing to the table except mockery of the religion for personal gains.

Everything about them was and is fresh.

While this party is fresh with every wadera and age old feudal like Shah Mehmood etc..

They however failed to bring a cricketer

Never ever I've seen such a reaction from people after they ousted a PM. Many PMs were ousted before their 5 year term but nothing like this happened before. This is no doubt a big change in peoples mindset and a final nail on the coffin of corrupt dynasties who took this country as their fathers property.

PML-N have lost Punjab today... instead of winning 100 ODD seats in the next election, they might win 20

It just boggles my mind how Maryam and Rana Shaitan can call this a victory for them.

Poora sooba band, logon ko aap gun point par rok rahay hain, and then you are blaring victory horns? Yeh hoti hai victory?

This is what victory looks like for India in Kashmir or Israel in Palestine, when they impose a curfew, block roads, and stop people by beating them up and imposing curfew. How the heck is it victory for you?

There is a big number heading towards D chowk right now, Faizabad has been crossed by the Pindi rally, police and Rangers tried to stop them but ran away. Same with G13 chowk. KP and South KP convoys are about to reach in an hour or so, Hazara convoy is joining and GB and AJK are near as well.

From what I have gathered today, Isb's own people are also coming out and waiting for IK to reach. I saw an old couple, must be around 70 to 80, sitting on the footpath with two other old women in G9, waiting.

Everything about them was and is fresh.

While this party is fresh with every wadera and age old feudal like Shah Mehmood etc..

They however failed to bring a cricketer
Fresh version of Islam too.

Back
Top Bottom