What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

SC orders all workers arrested under MPO to be released and raids to be stopped.

Confiscated vehicles to be also released, which means the blockades to be removed.

Now IK should call all workers from different parts of the province, Sargodha, Lahore, Hafizabad and Central Punjab who were stopped today to come tomorrow.

The guys from Gujrat, Jhelum, AJK/GB, and Western side of Punjab would probably reach tonight.

Numaish chowrangi
Police van set on fire
Firing going on
Several people injured

I heard gun fire as well on the video.

Why tf is the police firing?

Karachi Police, as dumb as a bag of rocks.

To me, how things are being handled leaves much to be desired. As you said above, there were better options that probably would have been more effective, but then again, it is up to the government and the people to work it all out. And they will, I am sure.
If you compare PTI processions with other parties, you will find them mostly peaceful. In the last few days not a single incident happened. The crowd was extremely organized. Mostly, middle class and educated people attended IK's addresses. Old, young, women, disabled, people from all walks of life participated in them. And that was the plan for today as well.

I know so many people, some of them doctors and engineers and other highly educated people, who were once apolitical,, attended the jalsas. These are your assets and you think that government is justified because it feared lawlessness?

Is that a problem? It is what the SC has ordered.
When did I say it's a problem? But what is the problem in letting them go where they want? Is there a visa required to go on certain roads? They are not going into the red zone.

SCP Order. Jalsa at H-9?
What is H-9?

These b!tches of riches are trying to cover failure of Mir. Jafar's plan. First they were sleeping, when shaitaini chimgadar failed to stop people after doing all kind of state terrorism now drama of ordering them not to block roads / arrests etc. mofos.

If you compare PTI processions with other parties, you will find them mostly peaceful. In the last few days not a single incident happened. The crowd was extremely organized. Mostly, middle class and educated people attended IK's addresses. Old, young, women, disabled, people from all walks of life participated in them. And that was the plan for today as well.

I know so many people, some of them doctors and engineers and other highly educated people, who were once apolitical,, attended the jalsas. These are your assets and you think that government is justified because it feared lawlessness?

In a fair comparison, I can assure you no political party in Pakistan currently is any better or worse than any other. It all depends on whose Kool-Aid flavor any particular person prefers.

Back
Top Bottom