What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I would have let Imran Khan come to Islamabad and stay there for as long as he wanted.

Actually, I would have set up water and sandwich stalls as well. Within two days, people would have returned. Half of the money saved by not using tear gas would have been spent on water and sandwiches.
2014 dharna.... says otherwise

Army has lost its respect completely. This is such a disgrace . Last night what happened in Lahore and other part of Punjab . I felt it and now I can feel why people become anti state. They aren’t anti state people like Bajwa make them Anti state and then that police officer died. Same way Army jawan dies. And then Ispr release a song make nation fool to believe they have won a War

I am sure that even now a way forward will be found. Demanding elections may be one thing, but then there is a whole lot of other things that follow such an announcement, whenever it is made, that can be arranged for the desired outcomes. This is only the first over in a Test match.
Whatever, there is no justification of what the government is doing at the moment.

At least I can't find one.

Back
Top Bottom