What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I don't think.. At least the calculations of higher ups don't show that... until public se roti na chhin jaey
3DE9481B-2B12-487C-BFC1-DFF507A4C7F6.jpeg

Higher ups already admit openly about their miscalculation

Elections under this corrupt outdated Electrol system is waste of time. Elections under ECP is fraud. Running Government under the most corrupt governmental system is useless. Pakistan is stuck 100 years back under the British control system, this system only suits the corrupt elite, you need to bribe to get to the top etc.

We need a major reformed setup, where a powerful independent election commission is in charge, EC should be able to hold elections without any interference and even without a caretaker government in place.

Electrol system needs to be reformed where money politics is out of the door, all candidates should have equal chance, overseas Pakistanis should have the right to vote, EVM should be used if they are safe and fair. Any political parties which have less than the minimum set of members should not be allowed to be registered to contest elections, this is because we have 100s of parties who sell votes to the bigger parties, horse trading should be a criminal act and EC should be able to ban them, candidates need to have minimum level of qualifications, MNAs should not be given development funds, they should only legislate.

All major institutes need to made independent from politics interference.

Guys - National Security will assassinate Imran Khan LIKE BB.

Its open warning from National security they will do trap and IK said fk off let them trap me...!!!

What will be the option for Pakistan if IK eliminate ?

View attachment 846783
View attachment 846785
View attachment 846784

View attachment 846786
View attachment 846787
Abey bewaqoof, they meant trap pdm ko kerdengey, don't give the date yet. Ik wanted to announce the date on may 20 itself remember but he hold on probably after such assurance on the phone.

I don't know why some naive PTI supporters here are so confused about this call and assuming that the trap is for them

Chief Executive of the county must resign if a mob can march towards Islamabad so easily. He has executive powers to stop any anarchy taking shape by any means or form.
In past three years they had 5 long Marches towards Islamabad and they use to say it’s their constitutional right the only difference they didn’t had any public support. If they think they can stop people from excercising their constitutional rights . Then I find no difference in Indian occupation forces and pak Army

Our looted wealth at work 😖
The moment these thugs are out of Government. Most of these people will loose their job.

Police and Army are being paid by Pakistani awam. Their primary duty is to protect the interest of Pakistan people . A Pakistan where they can freely excerise their constitutional rights. They aren’t servants of Mr Sharif and it’s not their obligation to take unlawful orders from Sharif or from Mr Bajwa. If they do so then their are violating their oath of being loyal to the state . It’s the people of pak that is the state not Bajwa or sharif , zardari

Sitting in Australia and badmouthing Army. Book ticket and reach Pakistan. Itna tou kar saktay ho Pakistan ky liye ya bus wahan beth k tamasha dekhnay ka shoq hai bas.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

He is scared to go jail running here and there hiding. Pehlay kehta tha hum jailian bhar dein gy. 🤣
I do way more than you or your crooked leader can ever imagine. I send remittances. What good have you done for this country . We earn and send money to Pakistan. Where as your leader money launder that hard earned money out of country to buy flats for his kids

You send remittance to your family. Koi ihsaan nahi kar rahay. If you doing it for IK and not for Pakistan. Stop sending. We dont need something dependent on one person. We want people who do things for Pakistan not for IK.

Today Pakistan is where because of Army and hard work of other people/govts in last 70+ years despite so many wars/terrorism/natural disasters/enemies on border from all side. Otherwise today Pakistan will be like today Afg,Syria,Iraq,Yemen....

When Pakistan became nuclear state and was under sanctions by US. IK was having fun in England and Sheeda Tali ran away from Pakistan because he was scared of Nuclear Test.
At the same sanction time your corrupt leadr was buying mayfare flats . I send money for the love of my country. What good have you done for this country other than just being born in this country

At the same sanction time your corrupt leadr was buying mayfare flats . I send money for the love of my country. What good have you done for this country other than just being born in this country
Neither imran, zardari, or Nawaz can benefit me in any way . I support imran bcoz for once we Overseas’s pak start to feel proud of our identity of being a Pakistani. Where as these low life,s leader beggars can’t be choosers are pushing pak bk to slavery with their corrupt mentality

I don't think.. At least the calculations of higher ups don't show that... until public se roti na chhin jaey
If IK is killed, Rana Sanaullah ko phansi hojaegi. Rana Sanaullah ko bhi iss baat ka nahi pata, woh buhat khush hai ke game of chess main he is going to face the queen, only to be sacrificed like a piyada to win the game.

Both Nawaz and Zardari are ready to sacrifice many of their piyadays as they are sure of an ultimate win that would give their next generations another 30-50 years of rule without any resistance.

If IK is killed, the integrity of state will be shaken, make no mistake of it. Bajwa is already of the view that he has miscalculated, its a rogue element within GHQ who has now beef with IK. so there is a house of cards going on in GHQ with the very survival of Pak at stake. And those who think there next generation will get secure or those who think that BAU at the name of national interest will keep get going at the cost of IK will be in for a nasty surprise.

Back
Top Bottom