What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Why is he doing business with Indians? What India is doing in Occupied Kashmir is very inhumane. Shame on him.
He is a businessman he does business with india and spends money that he earns on Kashmir and allegedly against Modi (Supporting CAA).

While Naaju was PM when he sold a terrorist for his own interests.

Inviting people at Peshawar city bazaar.....

1653314052471.png

Inviting people at Peshawar city bazaar.....

View attachment 846935

Maryam Aurangzeb said that Imran sahab, helmet pehen kay public main jaya karain, log marain gay. He has now gone in Islamabad and Peshawar.

Meanwhile Shahbaz Sharif got booed out of a Ramzan bazar in Lahore.

On another note, government now propelling Mishal Malik on a presser with her daughter, who didn't say anything regarding the sentencing of Yasin Malik or Indian high handedness or anything regarding Pakistani government, but only asked IK to postpone his jalsa.

Today on Air.....
PTI Chairman Imran Khan will speak openly on the international conspiracy in an interview with CNN anchor Becky this evening at 8 pm Pakistan time.

1653317717249.png

In my opinion, IK should have led the march from Lahore, not Peshawar.

He would come from Peshawar and KP and enter Islamabad.

But the people from Punjab would be stopped by the full force of Punjab Police. If IK was leading that march in Punjab, stopping that and manhandling an IK led rally, or stopping it, or employing force against a rally with IK present, would be much more damaging for the govt and would be a great political victory for IK and make him stronger.

This is why I think he should have led the Punjab rally, as that has much greater chances of being stopped. If IK was in Lahore and is stopped or arrested, then that would increase the rally support ten folds. It was a win win either way.

Chief Executive of the county must resign if a mob can march towards Islamabad so easily. He has executive powers to stop any anarchy taking shape by any means or form.
Pakistani people have the right to visit their capital anytime they wish.

What I get from the interviews of PTI leaders today that they are little disappointed that pmln has decided to stay on. They were expecting PMLN to dissolve the assemblies in the last 2-3 days including today. If pmln manages to get a good deal from IMF than they will try to prolong their stay. Also there is a news ticker right now that COAS has phoned MBS probably asking immediate Saudia financial help.

I think Zardari has managed to convince Chaudry Shujhaat to keep on supporting Shahbaz Sharif with his two seats. Zardari visit to Chaudry Shujhaat home 2 days back was important.

Long march is good but it will not pressurize govt enough to dissolve the NA. PTI should more focus on bringing vote of confidence move for SS for that they need pmlq support along with 1-2 MNAs from anywhere.

Crack down started.

Police at Hammad Azhar home to arrest him along with PTI workers. 4 more senior PTI members arrested.

Back
Top Bottom