What's new

PTI announces ‘historic public rally’ in Lahore

I think this time Imran Khan has decided to let them kill himself or his supporters. If they don’t kill then there will be a successful rally. If they kill then it would spark an uprising.

If they kill too many people then a regime change may happen from within.

All I know is,,, Khan ko kuch huwa... andar tu jo hona hey hona hey OVerseas nay "maa yeh deni hey" Pak Army ki esp apni apni respective govts like US/CAnada/Eng may ja ja kar kay Pakistan ARmy is terrorists, killing its own people, killing politicians bla bla Pakistan Establishment ki jo pori dunya may hashar hona haina... ye pichlay 11 mahenay may apna honay wala rape bhool jayengay lol..

I am not only smelling but feeling the heat, and anger of overseas against the Pak Army at this time.. man you can't even imagine... They are the ones who drive Pakistan's image in the west... I know many Pakistanis who are more engaged and have strong PR than Hussain Haqqani in the US. They are pretty close to US establishment and govt officials and politicians. Same in Canada and UK. No one can save Pak Estb this time.

All I know is,,, Khan ko kuch huwa... andar tu jo hona hey hona hey OVerseas nay "maa yeh deni hey" Pak Army ki esp apni apni respective govts like US/CAnada/Eng may ja ja kar kay Pakistan ARmy is terrorists, killing its own people, killing politicians bla bla Pakistan Establishment ki jo pori dunya may hashar hona haina... ye pichlay 11 mahenay may apna honay wala rape bhool jayengay lol..

I am not only smelling but feeling the heat, and anger of overseas against the Pak Army at this time.. man you can't even imagine... They are the ones who drive Pakistan's image in the west... I know many Pakistanis who are more engaged and have strong PR than Hussain Haqqani in the US. They are pretty close to US establishment and govt officials and politicians. Same in Canada and UK. No one can save Pak Estb this time.

There are Pakistani members in the Canadian parliament. They can be approached to raise the issue with PM Trudeau.

There are Pakistani members in the Canadian parliament. They can be approached to raise the issue with PM Trudeau.

Yea thats what I am saying... Pakistanis are powerful in Canada and US as well esp in Houston, Virginia side. I know some of them are very close to US Govt and mil esb officials. Pakistan Army de ma pen eek hosi

Great, please let me know how many police officers the PTI have killed in total?

Police officers were killed afterwards. At the beginning the rallies were peaceful but the police and people with no names used state terrorism on the protesters. If tomorrow IK is harmed then what will PTI do? Darnas lol. My point is when the state is slaughtering people then someone will end up fighting back and taking lives but why is state creating these types of situations in the first place. If the law says you can hold protests then you can.

Police officers were killed afterwards. At the beginning the rallies were peaceful but the police and people with no names used state terrorism on the protesters. If tomorrow IK is harmed then what will PTI do? Darnas lol. My point is when the state is slaughtering people then someone will end up fighting back and taking lives but why is state creating these types of situations in the first place. If the law says you can hold protests then you can.
My friend, you are either trying to be naive or are uninformed. Or simply gaslighting. The rhetoric around TLP is one of violence. They didn’t march onto Islamabad with flags and placards. They came armed and ready to fight. They have killed 4 police officers and injured over 200 of them. They returned live fire with AK47s. They have blood on their hands.

Please show me how many police officers PTI have killed after the brutality thrust on to them at the Islamabad march, assassination atrempt on IK, and the most recent episode.

Police officers were killed afterwards. At the beginning the rallies were peaceful but the police and people with no names used state terrorism on the protesters.

For God's sake give at least one reputable source for this.

You are making it sound as if PTI is going around with death squads like MQM or PPP.

My friend, you are either trying to be naive or are uninformed. Or simply gaslighting. The rhetoric around TLP is one of violence. They didn’t march onto Islamabad with flags and placards. They came armed and ready to fight. They have killed 4 police officers and injured over 200 of them. They returned live fire with AK47s. They have blood on their hands.

Please show me how many police officers PTI have killed after the brutality thrust on to them at the Islamabad march, assassination atrempt on IK, and the most recent episode.

I condemn the killing of any human being but is terrorist mafia police innocent. Didn't thry slaughter 36 protesters, used acid on them, heavy shelling, made fake cases, arrested and tortured people. Why when it happens to PTI then all noise is made? I am trying to point out the double standards. When all Pakistanis unite and condemn the mafia police and bring in reforms only then change will take place.

For God's sake give at least one reputable source for this.

You are making it sound as if PTI is going around with death squads like MQM or PPP.

So you are saying TLP protesters came with guns and started to kill all the police? The same way PDM is making stories up against PTI. TLP protesters went to demonstrate which the law gives them the right.

Was any arrest made or people prosecuted?

Last edited:
PDM is also making similar statements. "PTI should stop the rallies and go home" PTI should not challenge the state" "IK is harming the peace in the country" Same statements but different faces.

PDM is also making similar statements. "PTI should stop the rallies and go home" PTI should not challenge the state" "IK is harming the peace in the country" Same statements but different faces.

Difference between the TLP and PTI rally is that DGI Ranger rejected the request of shaikh rasheed to deploy rangers in lahore while khanzeer is ready to kill PTI supporters for stopping them doing rallies

Difference between the TLP and PTI rally is that DGI Ranger rejected the request of shaikh rasheed to deploy rangers in lahore while khanzeer is ready to kill PTI supporters for stopping them doing rallies
These PDM thugs like to label themselves as the champions of democracy. Yet cannot allow a legitimate political party to hold a rally.

FrBlUAjWwAAGGs8

TLP are mafia's own dogs, who were unleashed to keep PTI government under pressure.

وہ ریلی نکالے تو لاشوں پر سیاست اور اگر نہ نکالے تو پولیس سے ڈر گیا - منافقت اور فتنہ بازی میں آپ سے کوئی نہیں جیت سکتا ، اس میں تو عمران خان بھی آپ سے ہار گیا ، مبارک ہو آپکو
...​

Back
Top Bottom