What's new

PTCL upgrading broadband speeds!

s90

Reaction score
On 23rd march 2009 PTCL broadband packages will be ugraded as follows :-

1mbps :- Rs 1200

2mbps :- Rs 2000

4mbps :- Rs 5000

All existing customers will be upgraded .

Confirmed from many sources including forums etc but the main one is that today my neighbour got his dsl installed and the man who came to install it i asked him whether this is authentic or not so he said yes it will be executed on 23rd march !

Last edited:
ptcl didnt work for me....had to replace it with wateen :)

PTCL

The Most reliable & the Fastest with no problems ...

If some guy have problem then Install STP wire instead of old local Fashioned one .

what's ptcl?
when i went to pak a couple of years ago they had some kind of dial up internet cards that you buy

what's ptcl?
when i went to pak a couple of years ago they had some kind of dial up internet cards that you buy

well those dial cards are still there. i quite lik them. if u dont use that much internet no need to go for dsl. u can simply get a Rs5 card although speed which u get is really $hit

well those dial cards are still there. i quite lik them. if u dont use that much internet no need to go for dsl. u can simply get a Rs5 card although speed which u get is really
PTCL now offers free dialup..

I came across this news on the PTCL website,thought to share i with u guys..

Broadband Pakistan (Unlimited)

PTCL is now the leader in consumer broadband in Pakistan, leading the country into 21st century.

PTCL offers Free Broadband for the month of December 2008 to all new customers in celebration of its coverage in over 119 Cities along with PTCL Smart TV to be Free till June 2009 in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

PTCL management pleased to announce the following tariff for broadband internet facilities for its valued customers, with effect from March 1st 2008. The existing package of 256Kbps will not be offered to new customers. Existing 256Kbps packages customers will be upgraded to 512Kbps package, 512Kbps to 1Mbps and customers of 1Mbps will be upgraded to 2Mbps.

I came across this news on the PTCL website,thought to share i with u guys..

Broadband Pakistan (Unlimited)

PTCL is now the leader in consumer broadband in Pakistan, leading the country into 21st century.

PTCL offers Free Broadband for the month of December 2008 to all new customers in celebration of its coverage in over 119 Cities along with PTCL Smart TV to be Free till June 2009 in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

PTCL management pleased to announce the following tariff for broadband internet facilities for its valued customers, with effect from March 1st 2008. The existing package of 256Kbps will not be offered to new customers. Existing 256Kbps packages customers will be upgraded to 512Kbps package, 512Kbps to 1Mbps and customers of 1Mbps will be upgraded to 2Mbps.
This is old news (Last year) New news will posted after 23rd March.

This is old news (Last year) New news will posted after 23rd March.

I know that mate!Actually some of my friends were of the view that this news is not true its just a rumor that is why i post it here to make them see it....thx

I know that mate!Actually some of my friends were of the view that this news is not true its just a rumor that is why i post it here to make them see it....thx

From another forum :

wow my connection is upgraded from 1mbps to 2mbps here in chakwal today evening. I am getting around 210Kb/sec speed.

Yesterday, i got my connection upgradation from 1Mbps to 2Mbps.

Yeah rite; now 1MBps jus for 840/-!!!
PTCL chaa gai haa yaaaar!!

Today my speed has been upgraded..from 512 to 1Mbit/sec..
Even,i was on the view its nothing but rumour!

Back
Top Bottom