What's new

Extreme Alert For PTCL Broadband Users

Very pathetic decision by PTCL broadband. They are real looters. 6 months past. I upgraded 1MB to 2 MB connection. I complained many times but they says that my speed is 2MB. But this is 1MB speed. They are making fool and real Bloody looters.
Shame to PTCL. Shame company, Please remove The P from PTCL. Have some respect for Pakistan

First these PTCL scums forced me to change my ISP by transferring my land-line from copper to optic fiber and now they have imposed bandwidth limitations........ :angry:
300GB is so not enough, when you practically live online.

2mb connection at home & 12 hours of downloading daily .. around 180 gb to 200 gb downloading per month ...i am ok with it
:)

i have 1mb connection and if no Fuc*ing load shading 200 is achive able but thanks to as*hole wapda the will help us save 5000 rs form ptcl.ptcl has played not well they have to end load shading if they want to make 5000 more :rofl:

get 2 md connetion and share whit 4 homes saves money and make sure not to share with gamers one game BF3 20 GB hell to big

Whether you use 300 gb data per month or not is different issue but word unlimited give you peace of mind while surfing or watching live channel as you know you have to pay one fix price at the end of month. My mobile internet is even unlimited without any cap. i tether it with laptop and speeds even better than ptcl home broadband i used in Pakistan :)

I think ptcl introduced this cap because there would be peoples crossing limit of 300 gb otherwise if no one can use more than 300 gb than why this limit

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom