What's new

PTCL Doube Internet Speed! Great News 8MB Package Announced!

speedsf.jpg

many peoples has used print screen method to show their speed so i tested again to do this procedure as well :P

internetspeed.png

Fine!!
Like this way , I test my internet speed test, through this site ScanmySpeed
My speed test results are,
upload speed:0.52 kbps
download speed:1.96 kbps
it has the best results for the internet speed test and also i downloaded for my internet without any flash or java or any other add ons to check the speed everyday.............it shows the right level of speed................

i am using 1mb package but downloading speed =roundabout 4mb thanx to ptcl although i am using student package =RS 85/month

so thanks alot PTCL

i was under the impression that net is cheap in India, is it???

i pay 1000INR for an unlimited 1Mbps connection
and RS 1200 for another connection with 4Mbps limited usage upto 40GB and then unlimited 512KBPS ...

U tell me .....

and RS 1200 for another connection with 4Mbps limited usage upto 40GB and then unlimited 512KBPS ...

U tell me .....

I pay 850 pkr "equal to 480 inr" for an unlimited 1Mbps connection.

U tell me .....

for 1000 INR .. you get 4MB in Pakistan .. unlimited download ...

I wonder when will we get cheap internet connection ... i pay INR 800 /m for 2.1Mbps EVDO connection.Crappy connection will fluctuate any where between 10KBps to 200KBps...damn BSNL:hitwall:

Is student 20 percent discount still there in new price packages ? are all these packages have unlimited data usage?

Who provide the best internet connection in Rawalpindi region?..Have we got any broadband better than PTCL in speed and price in rawalpindi region?

Is student 20 percent discount still there in new price packages ? are all these packages have unlimited data usage?

Who provide the best internet connection in Rawalpindi region?..Have we got any broadband better than PTCL in speed and price in rawalpindi region?

nops student package is only applicable on 1mb and i think ptcl is best if you are living in twin city

nops student package is only applicable on 1mb and i think ptcl is best if you are living in twin city
I don't know which PTCL broadband package they have in Pakistan but whenever i make video calls in pakistan through skype it asked me to turn off the video for better voice calling because of slow speed of connection which is annoying as even my android phone galaxy S have no problem making videos calls over 3g connection.
I know one guy who call khrachi and her family use cable internet which is very cheap below Rs 700 and he said that he can easily make videos calls...

any way can we get wirless broadband from ptcl in pakistan?

PTCL Announcing Bandwidth (DSL) Data Rate Up to 50 Mbps Using VDSL2 Bonding Technology

PTCL has become the 1st operator in the world to use VDSL2 Bonding technology to provide to its bandwidth hungry DSL customers with Bandwidth up to 50 Mbps on its existing Copper network.

VDSL2 Bonding takes two copper based lines per subscriber and aggregates them to almost double the bandwidth speed available to the existing customers and also expands high speed broadband access to areas that are underserved today. Using VDSL2 Bonding technology, service providers can extend the life of their existing copper infrastructure supporting the delivery of bandwidth intensive services such as Triple play service, data and IPTV.

PTCL has deployed VDSL 2 Bonding solution for its customers in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Currently we are offering the following three Packages for VDSL 2 Bonding:

1. 10 mbps VDSL unlimited downloads:
Package Price Rs.9,999
Installation Charges inclusive of Modem Charges: Rs.10,000

2. 20 mbps VDSL unlimited downloads:
Package Price Rs.15,000

3. 50 mbps VDSL unlimited downloads:
Package Price Rs.20,000

Can we really get 50 mbps? I doubt.

Welcome to PTCL

Back