What's new

Featured PTA blocks Tinder, four other online dating and streaming apps in Pakistan

I consider this a serious matter about our tradition.
moral policing is worse thing to be happen on freedom of humans . we are adults humans and our personal life did not harm society . as long as no one effected from our personal life gov have no right to teach us what is right and what is wrong . in fact gov is not doing own job 10% which they been paid for . so better they apply morals on themselves first .

use the pm portal to date till tinder resumes

Compress a spring and it will bounce back - Iran, Saudi Arabia and every other society where the state imposes a blunt version of values instead of education and society teaching them with understanding all fail.
So will Pakistani attempts as they have during Zia’s era.

"Keeping in view the negative effects of immoral/indecent content streaming through the above applications
On orders of the Islamabad High Court, PTA also unbanned popular online game Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (known as PUBG) last month

This is hypocrisy. The government has banned dating apps but has unbanned a violence-promoting stupid game like PUBG. How is this game any different than barbaric activities like professional boxing and the Roman gladiatorial games ?

Yeah, there will be Che Guevaras and Albert Einsteins in Pakistan resulting out of this ban and unban.

The latest round of blocks comes in the wake of PTA blocking streaming app Bigo earlier in July due to "complaints of immoral, obscene and vulgar content".

These people who have complained, I am sure they are the same types who say that earthquakes happen because women have become "immoral".

@Moonlight government has destroyed the Kundlinder App of yours.

Government should not tax bachelors

I know many here are old and do not understand the realm of internet that well (don't blame you, even I have trouble keeping up), playing PUBG =/= violence and Tinder =/= destruction of our culture although Grindr etc I think should be banned. At least until we can educate our people! It's like saying playing chess encourages monarchy (haram) and killing. Kind of like the conservative version of this:

state can not provide food health education which is thier job
but stupid state will decide about moral values of public
When public stop wasting their time and energy on such useless things only then they will think of getting education and earning money.

When public stop wasting their time and energy on such useless things only then they will think of getting education and earning money.
public is not cattle that gov force them to work with ban . then please ban all TV -INTERNET - RADIO - PRAYERS -FESTIVALS -CINEMAS -LIBRARIES AND BOOKS - ART - MUSIC - STAGE SHOWS - TOURISM - SPORTS -its just waste of time .if everythign be seen like productivity then we have to born robots not babies . by this logic 99% of human activity is useless as its not for learning and earning .and BTW then what you will do with that money ? i did not see any purpose of having money then .

Last edited:
public is not cattle that gov force them to work with ban . then please ban all TV -INTERNET - RADIO - PRAYERS -FESTIVALS -CINEMAS -LIBRARIES AND BOOKS - ART - MUSIC - STAGE SHOWS - TOURISM - SPORTS -its just waste of time .if everythign be seen like productivity then we have to born robots not babies . by this logic 99% of human activity is useless as its not for learning and earning .and BTW then what you will do with that money ? i did not see any purpose of having money then .
Those people who earn by hard work also enjoy all of those things, even better than the ones who dont earn.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom