OB-PF029_iprote_G_20110818022753.jpg

Anna-Hazare-supporters-ou-007.jpg

ANNAPROTEST-PTI.jpg

Anna-Hazare-Mumbai-protes.jpg

Anna-rally_760968a.jpg

Anna-Hazare-supporters-in-Ramlila-Maidan.jpg

1313995103-anna-support8.jpg

images

lets see yesterday manmohan speech was clear answer they still don't care it lolz

Imran its easy to laugh , but don't forget the bug eating my root, is also eating your root...

Corruption is not only in India.. You should be proud of it rather than mocking it. See how your ancestors are peacfully protesting. No riots, no gun, no stone throwing still Government is on knees. We Indians (your ancestral brothers) are trying to change the system not government..

@msrx5jj2 : Since you are very new member to PDF, you don't know the integrity and value of this forum.. PDF is very respected international forum. I hope you will understand after spending some time.. I appreciate if you post some add which can add value..

Damn! I did'nt knew you ppl follow even our internal matter so closely :D:D

Btw...It is true! Congess ko power ka Nasha hai Nasha! They don't care! They know that they are gone after 2014 election so they showing there attitude and saying ! We don't give a damn!

They are enjoying last 2 years in center :agree:

bhai khaber rakhni parti hai sham ko report kerna hota hai ISI ko lolz

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Imran its easy to laugh , but don't forget the bug eating my root, is also eating your root...

Corruption is not only in India.. You should be proud of it rather than mocking it. See how your ancestors are peacfully protesting. No riots, no gun, no stone throwing still Government is on knees. We Indians (your ancestral brothers) are trying to change the system not government..

yaar i was saying as he said . i was looking his body language and he look confident itsni si baat hoi hai BTW i am 100% agree with your post .

Damn! I did'nt knew you ppl follow even our internal matter so closely :D:D
Btw...It is true! Congess ko power ka Nasha hai Nasha! They don't care! They know that they are gone after 2014 election so they showing there attitude and saying ! We don't give a damn!
They are enjoying last 2 years in center :agree:
The trouble is, whoever is coming after congress is not going to fix it either.
I remember this from Andhra Pradesh Elections a term back when Chandra Babu Naidu was the CM. He had taken on the Bureaucrats and was making them work through the rank and file. Come elections, where do the votes of disabled go to? When a blind or old person asked the polling booth officers to put their vote for Chandra Babu Naidu, the vote was actually going to congress.
Most of the seats during that election was won/lost on a few thousand votes.

This was a story narrated to me by a friend of mine who was also in on it.

So, I think this type of protest/people action is also needed to fix up areas of our governance that have gone out of touch and refuse to change.

Isn't this good thing, people of india are out in streets taking a stand against corruption,looking at the sorid state of affairs in pakistan, people of pakistan should have beaten us to it by a few years. Or are they content with their govts handling of affairs in pakistan?

pakistani's are busy somewhere else dear

bhai khaber rakhni parti hai sham ko report kerna hota hai ISI ko lolz

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

yaar i was saying as he said . i was looking his body language and he look confident itsni si baat hoi hai BTW i am 100% agree with your post .

Sorry I misinterpreted your words...

Back
Top Bottom