What's new

Protests in Turkey over Patriot

Can we get back on the topic at hand please?
Can't you take this to pm?

On topic I don't understand the protesters argument.
We are a NATO member.
This is routine.

I'm so sick of ppl complaining and protesting about every decision to the point that you cant make any decisions at all.

Can we get back on the topic at hand please?
Can't you take this to pm?

On topic I don't understand the protesters argument.
We are a NATO member.
This is routine.

I'm so sick of ppl complaining and protesting about every decision to the point that you cant make any decisions at all.
Well I think the protesters are against foreign troops.. Plus I think Turkey don't need patriot missiles because of Syria... we all know the main reason NATO put patriots, Iran and maybe Russia, that will escalate problems, Turkey is becoming an enemy with its neighbors like Syria, Iraq and Iran... so that's why they are protesting... i think..

we all know the main reason NATO put patriots, Iran and maybe Russia, that will escalate problems, Turkey is becoming an enemy with its neighbors like Syria, Iraq and Iran... so that's why they are protesting... i think..
That's bullzhit and you know it. We have a whole damn missile shield for Iran and Russia. Patriots are routine az TuAFFalcon said, routine measures before the action. During both gulf wars NATO Patriots was deployed in Turkey.

Guess it's who's turn next? :) Both times people were very damn busy with the Iraqi invasion going on, Patriots didn't even make it to third page. So @Syrian Lion I remember your threats from about a year ago. You've said "southern Turkey will burn" you aren't so chatty anymore are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's bullzhit and you know it. We have a whole damn missile shield for Iran and Russia. Patriots are routine az TuAFFalcon said, routine measures before the action. During both gulf wars NATO Patriots was deployed in Turkey.

Guess it's who's turn next? :) Both times people were very damn busy with the Iraqi invasion going on, Patriots didn't even make it to third page. So @Syrian Lion I remember your threats from about a year ago. You've said "southern Turkey will burn" you aren't so chatty anymore are you?

I don't recall every making that threat... would you show me?

And why did you cut off my first part of the comment ?
Well I think the protesters are against foreign troops

I also ask you to stop "bragging" about Turkish power, because you are admitting that your defense comes from U.S and NATO...
I still don't understand what great threat Syria is for Turkey... Syria is already in war and it won't start another war...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall every making that threat... would you show me?

And why did you cut off my first part of the comment ?
Some selective memory you have there, yes you made that threat and no they aren't protesting foreign troops they are just protesting, these are the communist scum. They protest, that's what they do.
I also ask you to stop "bragging" about Turkish power, because you are admitting that your defense comes from U.S and NATO...
I still don't understand what great threat Syria is for Turkey... Syria is already in war and it won't start another war...
Define NATO :pop:

Sooner or later there'll be some action. And just as i said, threat or no threat, these are routine precautions. Just in case.

Some selective memory you have there, yes you made that threat and no they aren't protesting foreign troops they are just protesting, these are the communist scum. They protest, that's what they do.

Define NATO :pop:

Sooner or later there'll be some action. And just as i said, threat or no threat, these are routine precautions. Just in case.
Alright then, prove yourself, and show me and the others the post you are talking about... :coffee:

Look you people keep saying Turkey can invade Syria in 72 hours and stuff, but then you go ask NATO for protection...

Alright then, prove yourself, and show me and the others the post you are talking about... :coffee:
Alright, let me go back about three thousand post of yours, I'll be back in sometime in future.

Look you people keep saying Turkey can invade Syria in 72 hours and stuff, but then you go ask NATO for protection...
Look you're stuck on a replay button.

Alright, let me go back about three thousand post of yours, I'll be back in sometime in future.

Look you're stuck on a replay button.
what a reply!!??... if you can't come up with a good response or a useful post, you should not humiliate yourself with those kind of replies..

anyways, when you find your false claim, come and show me and the others...

Yeah, we desperately need air-defence systems to invade Syria.
:hitwall: because when Turkey invade Syria, Syria is just going to sit and watch...
look if you can't protect yourselves, then you can't start a war and invade a nation... and I'm not a military expert, but it's just common sense, even military experts would agree with me...

^unless your plan is to bore us to death it won't work. Chemical weapons was your only shot and we took that deterrent from your hand. Ever since you cry all over this forum and i don't give two sh.ts wether you like it or not.

Your "can't defend itself how can it attack?" argument is moronic. Those patriots are war preparations, no matter how long you whine and bich about them they are going to stay in place, just in case your terrorist president decides to meet your pathetic threats.

^unless your plan is to bore us to death it won't work. Chemical weapons was your only shot and we took that deterrent from your hand. Ever since you cry all over this forum and i don't give two sh.ts wether you like it or not.

Your "can't defend itself how can it attack?" argument is moronic. Those patriots are war preparations, no matter how long you whine and bich about them they are going to stay in place, just in case your terrorist president decides to meet your pathetic threats.
How many times did Turkey ask for intervention, No Fly-Zone over Syria and it failed... if you're claiming that Turkey is powerful then why doesn't turkey do it? you people say Turkey can invade Syria in 72-hours, then why not do No-Fly zone?? that's easier then invading... and how many times did you go to NATO with your war requests against Syria? :coffee:

How many times did Turkey ask for intervention, No Fly-Zone over Syria and it failed... if you're claiming that Turkey is powerful then why doesn't turkey do it? you people say Turkey can invade Syria in 72-hours, then why not do No-Fly zone?? that's easier then invading... and how many times did you go to NATO with your war requests against Syria? :coffee:
"why Turkey doesn't do it?" none of your business. Now your "didn't do, so can not do" logic is moronic.

We do our thing in good time, back in day when we struck at Cyprus few people were surprised, We've been waiting and preparing since 1963. Rest assured you will be dealt with.

Are you slow or something? I told you dozen times that Syria is an international problem, not Turkey's problem. Turkey is keeping it that way, by avoiding unnecessary confrontation with an already dead man. Instead, it is provoking NATO countries against Syria, which is the most logical thing to do in Turkey's case.

Back
Top Bottom