What's new

Protests in Tehran after Iran's admission, Iranian demand ouster of Supreme leader

70-80 years old sick man supreme F leaders BS times are over its 2020 for god sake .who buy this scrap ?

70-80 years old sick man supreme F leaders BS times are over its 2020 for god sake .who buy this scrap ?

Apparently this combination of events made this worse:

1. The plane was full of students
2. The internet allowed them to see how they were lied to for 3 days about the cause

Yikes

thier is a reasin why nationakism is a curse its such an emotional ideology that follower start lossing brain cells and starting bowing down to any idiots!

Yep. I've felt its power as a child in 1991 as we liberated Kuwait, and in 2001 after the Saudis killed 2000 civilians in NYC.

It's a dangerous emotion when applied recklessly, as my country did in 2003. We are still paying for it, as are untold numbers of Arabs.
I see the same traits in the newly elevated Chinese, which is not going to end up any better for the world.

Apparently this combination of events made this worse:

1. The plane was full of students
2. The internet allowed them to see how they were lied to for 3 days about the cause

Yikes

Yep. I've felt its power as a child in 1991 as we liberated Kuwait, and in 2001 after the Saudis killed 2000 civilians in NYC.

It's a dangerous emotion when applied recklessly, as my country did in 2003. We are still paying for it, as are untold numbers of Arabs.
I see the same traits in the newly elevated Chinese, which is not going to end up any better for the world.
currently your country is going through a crazy white nationalist idealogy and it might end up badly as the strength of USA is multiculturalism and white folks are worst than Arabs when it comes to hard work!

currently your country is going through a crazy white nationalist idealogy and it might end up badly as the strength of USA is multiculturalism and white folks are worst than Arabs when it comes to hard work!

No...no it isn't. The Western media likes to claim you are racist if you want to control immigration just like every other nation does.

Soleimani ghatele?? if they mean the murderer of Irans enemies, the murderer of Wahabi sub-human trash who want to attack Iran then he's guilty as charged

a national hero, cowardly murdered by the US. and some CIA agitator scum are insulting him already.... The filth that are chanting this are traitors by every definition of the word.

how can any Iranian watch this and not want to rip these little turds to shreds?

Soleimani ghatele?? if they mean the murderer of Irans enemies, the murderer of Wahabi sub-human trash who want to attack Iran then he's guilty as charged

a national hero, cowardly murdered by the US. and some CIA agitator scum are insulting him already.... The filth that are chanting this are traitors by every definition of the word.

how can any Iranian watch this and not want to rip these little turds to shreds?
Maybe because you are in denial and they don't...

They think that shooting AA missiles at them and lying about it until you are forced to admit it due to international free speech.....they think THAT is the definition of traitor.

I don't really see the flaw in their logic.

Maybe because you are in denial and they don't...

or your in denial of the tens of millions who turned up on his funeral... vs. the handful of trash getting agitated by CIA provocateurs...

If you honestly trying to play the "Iranians hate Soleimani" angle laughably pushed by western/Zionist propaganda.. then I truly feel sorry for your stupidity. and there is nothing I can do to help you

They think that shooting AA missiles at them and lying about it until you are forced to admit it due to international free speech.....they think THAT is the definition of traitor.

I don't really see the flaw in their logic.

that parts ok... insulting Soleimani was not.

Yet not all Iranian see it that way , judging from some of the chants of the protesters yesterday ...

This is how Iranian cartoonist Mana Nayestani sees it in his caricature :

" The death of Qasem Soleimani " :

ENY8-BBXkAMg6Z-.jpg

I guess we find out if the Ayatollah is suicidal enough to open fire on the protesters again. I hope not.

Screenshot_20200112-060942_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom