What's new

Protests in Iran over economic downfall

Basically Yes. Anyway, it looks like Iran is heading for civil war soon. We must finance the FIA as soon as that happens.
I don't agree with that at all!! If anything, Iran is not the country supporting the Salafis across the region. Most problems in the Middle East are caused by the Salafis groups, parties, and their medieval ideologies.

Peaceful protest is welcome, they should pressurize their govt to be a responsible world citizen.

Iranians will do what's best for their country. But when I look back at the actions and behaviour of most of the regional Arab countries for the past few decades, I can't help but consider such statements as disingenuous and fake. Unfortunately, the racist edge in your collective foreign policy and the popular discourse, combined with your actions tells us Iranians that you're not just against the regime of Islamic Republic. But that you have something against our country, our culture, our history...

Let's respect and accept each other for who we are first, then we can exchange best wishes of wellbeing and success.

That's absolutely and utterly untrue. Just look who has been undermining Arab countries for 33 years. Komaini started it by a public speech that he would do all of his best to export Islamic revolution to neighboring countries. What did Arabs do to Iran? Nothing, just yesterday 6 Iranian spy networks were arrested in Yemen working on supporting Militias and separatists, Yemenis president fed up with it and spoke out. I can bring hundreds of other examples. Our modest acts were always a reaction to those violations. We have had enough.

And why would we hate Iran history and culture? We always were the victorious. I don't hate Iranian people, they are human beings and deserve the best, but their regime has to be stopped. We are sick of wars, really sick.

That's absolutely and utterly untrue. Just look who has been undermining Arab countries for 33 years. Komaini started it by a public speech that he would do all of his best to export Islamic revolution to neighboring countries. What did Arabs do to Iran? Nothing, just yesterday 6 Iranian spy networks were arrested in Yemen working on supporting Militias and separatists, Yemenis president fed up with it and spoke out. I can bring hundreds of other examples. Our modest acts were always a reaction to those violations. We have had enough.

And why would we hate Iran history and culture? We always were the victorious. I don't hate Iranian people, they are human beings and deserve the best, but their regime has to be stopped. We are sick of wars, really sick.

You have shown your personal hatred toward Iranians hundreds of times,it's clearer than sunshine.So,desperately trying to prove otherwise is meaningless.
If you Arabs are sick of wars,stop killing each other,your problem will be solved.

Iranians will do what's best for their country. But when I look back at the actions and behaviour of most of the regional Arab countries for the past few decades, I can't help but consider such statements as disingenuous and fake. Unfortunately, the racist edge in your collective foreign policy and the popular discourse, combined with your actions tells us Iranians that you're not just against the regime of Islamic Republic. But that you have something against our country, our culture, our history...

Let's respect and accept each other for who we are first, then we can exchange best wishes of wellbeing and success.

And BTW, you would be really surprised by the support, admiration and respect Arabs used to have for Iran before 2011 and I would say most Arabs used to prefer Iran over their own regimes before 2003 including me and my family. So that prove that we had nothing toward Iran or it history but rather it's actions that changed us.

Peaceful protest is welcome, they should pressurize their govt to be a responsible world citizen.

Hope everyone remains safe in Iran.

It is a beautiful country with lovely people who are unfortunately ruled by a not-so-lovely regime.

I can just shudder to hear about the drop in Iranian currency. 32000+ to a dollar?

And this is the currency that was 70 to a dollar before Mullahs started raping Iran.

In any other country, this type of economic destruction would have thrown their rulers into the gutter many times over. But in Iran, Mullahs have no fear I guess.

People are too docile when it comes to religion. sadly.

peace

You have shown your personal hatred toward Iranians hundreds of times,it's clearer than sunshine.So,desperately trying to prove otherwise is meaningless.
If you Arabs are sick of wars,stop killing each other,your problem will be solved.

Look, enough with this, I had nothing toward Iranian people but rather the regime, and when you support it's actions in our countries it's normal for us to fight over it. Regarding history thing, I argued you the same way I would had argued Turks, Westerns or Pakistanis.

Look, enough with this, I had nothing toward Iranian people but rather the regime, and when you support it's actions in our countries it's normal for us to fight over it. Regarding history thing, I argued you the same way I would had argued Turks, Westerns or Pakistanis.

You wouldn't ! :angry:

Plus you guys the both of you have to stop with this Shi'ite-Sunni BS ! And yes I have a stake in it because my own country bears some of that fallout or rather much of that fallout !

You wouldn't ! :angry:

Plus you guys the both of you have to stop with this Shi'ite-Sunni BS ! And yes I have a stake in it because my own country bears some of that fallout or rather much of that fallout !

It's not Shia-Sunni, I believe that Shia are being used by Iranian regime, so the problem is with the regime not Shia. otherwise I don' care of they believe.

someone who knows economics can you please explain , just because iran currncyis like 32000 to 1 dollar is that bad? japans currency yen is like that but they are strong economy , so if its a higher figure isit worse compared to dollar? e.g 1 dollar = 1.7 Turkish Lira , 1 euro = 2.3 Turkish Lira .

It's Shia-Sunni, I believe that Shia are being used by Iranian regime, otherwise I don' care of they believe.

Its written either way Professor ! I wasn't being condescending if you're thinking what I think you're thinking.

They say the same thing about you & you say the same thing about them ! Who suffers at the end of the day ? The common Arab, the common Iranian & most of all the common Pakistani !

It's not Shia-Sunni, I believe that Shia are being used by Iranian regime, so the problem is with the regime not Shia. otherwise I don' care of they believe.

It's an old tactic used by Arab regimes to blame a foreign force as an excuse to suppress their people and support their actions.
New Yemen dictator,which is no different than Saleh,blames Iran for interfering,because he sucks at controlling Al-Qaeda and Salafis in the country.Saudi regime blames Iran because it has no other answers for its people.Bahrain blames Iran to have a excuse for raping,suppressing and killing peaceful protesters.The list goes on...
No matter what you say here,actions always talk louder.

"Basbug" is not OT, it's obvious in his writings and behavior, there are anti-Iran threads and there are Anti Arab/Turks/ India and many more anti-Pakistan threads here. You people get banned because you always insult others and use inappropriate words, while others rarely use them, IranZamin created more than 6 accounts and started creating threads that were extremely offensive. So the problem is with you guys.

Mosamnia deletes all anti-Arab posts but not other posts. He has a point.

someone who knows economics can you please explain , just because iran currncyis like 32000 to 1 dollar is that bad? japans currency yen is like that but they are strong economy , so if its a higher figure isit worse compared to dollar? e.g 1 dollar = 1.7 Turkish Lira , 1 euro = 2.3 Turkish Lira .

No, that does not mean anything. Your economy can still be good even if your currency value is low compared to others...

It's an old tactic used by Arab regimes to blame a foreign force as an excuse to suppress their people and support their actions.
New Yemen dictator,which is no different than Saleh,blames Iran for interfering,because he sucks at controlling Al-Qaeda and Salafis in the country.Saudi regime blames Iran because it has no other answers for its people.Bahrain blames Iran to have a excuse for raping,suppressing and killing peaceful protesters.The list goes on...
No matter what you say here,actions always talk louder.
:cheesy:
Whatever you say man, your regime actions are actually talking louder than it's words. keep living in your conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom